The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Qualtrics EmployeeXM team is looking for our next product marketing manager to help drive our GTM, positioning, and vision for our EmployeeXM business line. The ideal candidate understands the SaaS space, has helped bring new technology businesses to market and grow them, knows how to lead to product / market fit, has proven success building and marketing solutions for IT leaders, can establish a scalable channel strategy across direct sales/GSI/advisory partners, and loves working in a dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate also has 4-7 years of SaaS Product Marketing experience. This full-funnel role develops product and GTM strategies that position the company to achieve long term growth in the experience management space, while meeting annual revenue and profitability goals. You’ll continually identify and develop revenue and adoption acceleration programs and ensure resources are in place to exceed goals.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you are exceeding your business performance goals. Qualtrics Product Marketing Managers are responsible for GTM leadership for their line of business, defining strategic direction, and driving execution to achieve long-term business goals. You will be expected to know your product, customers and market so intimately that you define and communicate a clear, differentiated, defensible, and monetizable market position. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Build operational cadence and serve as a key and active member of the operating team for respective business line
- Develop messaging and positioning for the overall business line, as well as individual product and solution offerings
- Establish and grow a multi-channel GTM motion for your business
- Partner with leading analysts to establish your solutions as leaders in this fast growing market
- Ensure packaging and pricing are optimized for growth, retention, and expansion
- Develop and execute on launch plans for launching new solution offerings
- Monitor business metrics in regard to revenue, pipeline, win rate, renewal and expansion business. Communicate these metrics to the senior management team along with appropriate corrective action plans.
- Provide leadership for the development of global strategic marketing plans including objectives and strategy for targeted segments
- Drive efforts with product management and solution strategy to define an overall product and GTM strategy that will drive the long term growth of the organization
- Ensure the alignment of all strategic product roadmaps and corresponding marketing plans
- Lead the process for the continuous evaluation of trends and adjust strategy to capitalize on shifts in the marketplace. Including the process of obtaining and disseminating competitive intelligence across all relevant markets and product lines
- Analyze existing product and markets in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, grow revenue and sustain or grow profitability
- Establish effective relationships with sales and sales leadership to ensure training and positioning expertise is in place
- Responsible (in collaboration with sales) for the development of the company’s revenue forecast
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees