Product Marketing Manager, Imagery
As the company looks to expand into new markets and continue to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning. the Marketing organization is looking for a smart and energetic self-starter who is passionate about understanding customer pain points and market dynamics, and crafting compelling messaging, to successfully bring new solutions to market for a variety of commercial customers.
In this role as Product Marketing Manager, Imagery, you will work closely with Product Management to shape the product roadmap for imagery – the cornerstone of the company's product portfolio. You'll assess existing and nascent customer requirements for imagery and strategize on how to best package and monetize them. You'll conduct market research, map the buyer journey and identify the buyer criteria. You'll define the go-to-market strategy and develop the marketing bill of materials to equip the sales force and channel partners. You'll develop and oversee marketing campaigns to support the company's revenue objectives. You'll also help drive the company's thought leadership agenda and shape customers' and influencers' perception of EagleView.
If you are excited by the advances taking place in image capture and analysis to help commercial customers get a better understanding of the physical world they inhabit and optimize their decision-making, this position will enable you to apply and develop a variety of skills.
- Conduct market research and other analysis to derive insights; apply insights to marketing bill of materials and share them with Product Management to influence product roadmap and customer end-to-end experience
- Identify and document buyer personas, and map the buyer journey
- Develop value proposition and messaging
- Develop the go-to-market plan for target customer segments (e.g. insurance, exterior home improvement, solar, etc.)
- Formulate awareness and demand generation plans
- Develop and maintain marketing bill of materials, and drive adoption of assets with key audiences
- Conduct competitive research and provide competitive selling guidance to EagleView Field and channel partners
- Establish and report on key performance indicators as they relate to go-to-market activities and marketing bill of materials adoption
- Oversee sales enablement including the development of training curriculum, and provide 'train the trainer' training worldwide
- Orchestrate product launches and services updates
- Identify opportunities for differentiation and provide thought leadership in the areas of product, routes to market, customer experience, and marketing strategy and tactics
- Track business performance and provide strategic deal support when appropriate
- Drive strong collaboration and coordination with key stakeholders in the team as well as with functional groups in Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Operations, and Customer Support
You're our ideal candidate if you are…
- Intellectually curious and analytical – You have a good balance of business, technology, and market knowledge and can quickly analyze a situation and ask the right questions.
- Goal-oriented and tenacious – You're self-motivated and structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close. You enjoy the challenge of figuring out creative solutions to problems.
- A good communicator and collaborator – You're proactive and clear in your communications to a variety of audiences. You're a team player who appreciates collaborating with a variety of functions with different perspectives. You enjoy "bringing it all together".
- A multi-tasker – You can prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
- Able to deal with ambiguity – You can be flexible and agile to adjust plans and strategy and apply new learning.
- A big picture thinker – You can think strategically about a portfolio of solutions and contribute to broader product and go-to-market strategy for a product family.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field required; MBA preferred.
- The successful candidate will have 7+ years of product management or product marketing experience in technology and/or IT services coupled with success launching new products or services.
- Demonstrated ability to translate market trends and customer insights into executable product and service guidance.
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies and product messaging targeted to commercial segments.
- Experience developing value proposition and positioning for multiple products/services in a line.
- Experience with recurring and/or online revenue models.
- Experience in State/Local Government preferred.
- Previous knowledge or exposure to GIS preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed, likely averaging 25%.