Product Marketing Manager - Latin America at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Marketing Manager experienced at driving go-to-market (GTM) strategies and plans for our Latin America market. This role requires expertise in developing marketing strategies, plans, and offers for Latin American segment residing in the US, Canada, and Australia. The ideal candidate for this role will identify, scope, and build on market opportunities that drive new customer acquisition and revenue goals. Additionally, this person will be responsible for competitive and market positioning, new market and feature launches, offers and promotions. The successful candidate works in close partnership with the broader Marketing, Analytics, Business Development, Pricing, and Product Management teams to bring to market innovative remittance solutions for the Latin American customer segments.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing for Latin America, this role is responsible for building, vetting, prioritizing and consolidating the product marketing roadmap for Latin America. This includes driving intent and cross-functional execution for Product or Feature GTMs, Seasonal Campaigns, Partner & Co-Marketing GTMs, or other regional marketing initiatives. This role requires very strong cross-functional collaboration and partnership. You will myopically focus on the customer while being data driven.
- Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly planning for regional growth strategy, working with cross-functional teams to develop, prioritize, and publish the marketing roadmap for Latin America
- Develop business cases, corridor planning guides, and go-to-market plans for prioritized initiatives
- Lead competitive analysis and work with Principal Product Manager on consolidating competitive teardowns
- Drive intent for related customer research, develop creative briefs, and provide Acquisition, Conversion, and Brand Teams with input to meet acquisition and launch goals
- Flawlessly execute go-to-market plans in partnership with the broader Marketing team
- Work with Marketing Analytics to develop simple yet powerful reporting and metrics to track the performance of launched initiatives
- Co-own regional acquisition and payback goals with acquisition team
- 4+ years experience in Product Marketing and Consumer Marketing with a track record of successful go-to-market launches
- Experience in Performance Marketing with the ability to start from a white space problem and develop hypotheses, an analytical framework, and develop a well written business case
- Customer-centric and Data Driven, you have the ability to review other business cases and provide constructive feedback or solutions
- Ability to communicate data-based decisions to individual contributors as well as leadership. You are able to articulate clearly and defend your decision-making process
- Expertise in Excel, working knowledge using SQL preferred
- Entrepreneurial, meaning you are able to do a lot with a little. You are scrappy, creative, and think of creative solutions in a constrained environment. You would need to have a high degree of ownership and good judgment
- Experience executing marketing plans in Latin American countries strongly preferred
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $6 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia to loved ones throughout the world. The company’s proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers’ PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.