Product Marketing Manager - Life at Assurance (Seattle, WA or Remote)
| Seattle | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:13 a.m. (PST) on Friday, December 3, 2021
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
This position is responsible for supporting our Life Insurance business, including understanding and socializing audience and market insights; go-to-market strategy; development of creative; influencing the roadmap and development of shopping experiences; and other initiatives focused on the customer lifecycle and success to push the business forward in a very competitive space.
- Deeply understand Life insurance customers and communicate needs, buying journeys, and opportunities cross-functionally.
- Be an expert in Assurance's Life Insurance business, products, and regulatory requirements to make data-supported product and business objective recommendations, strategy, positioning, and messaging.
- Drive and support qualitative and quantitative research to inform product and marketing strategy across the customer lifecycle.
- Partner with channel owners to drive, test, execute, and optimize programs designed to drive conversion and growth.
- Drive and support the creation of marketing assets, e.g., email campaigns, text and push campaigns, videos, print collateral, websites, etc., to support conversion.
- Develop relationships with industry partners to navigate complex industry regulations and navigate opportunities for expanded partner marketing
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in the Life insurance industry.
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing, strategy, content, or channel management role.
- Ability to work closely with and influence cross functional teams, including product management, channel marketing, sales, and support.
- Customer-focused ability to deeply understand needs and develop insights that shape marketing plans and influence product roadmaps.
- Desire to build world-class products and solve extremely hard
- problems, with a high level of curiosity and an insight backed
- Ability to translate marketing efforts into easy to consume information for business leaders – clearly showing where a customer learned of our brand to inform their likely buying behavior.
- A well-organized approach to your work coupled with an ambitious drive to get things done, set huge goals, then achieving them.
- Data-driven mindset leveraging a highly analytical approach to rapidly test performance, find opportunities, and build business cases.
- Ability to plan and execute solutions in a complex industry.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and complete tasks on time.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience in product marketing
- Understanding of content marketing & SEO
- Can work quickly with precision
- Constantly challenging the status quo
- Innate curiosity
We encourage you to apply if you love creativity:
You thrive in an environment where not everything is figured out, and it's up
to you to design the future, supported by a highly autonomous environment
where you're encouraged to test new ideas, learn rapidly, and iterate.
You are a customer-centric problem solver and understand how the customer
experience can impact brand perception and conversion for sustainable long-
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.
Read Full Job Description