Product Marketing Manager - Market Intelligence
The Product Marketing Manager - Market Intelligence exists to keep an active pulse on our market and drive action based on these insights.
You’ll be responsible for collecting data and reporting on key activities in our market. You will track trends in buyer preferences and behaviors. You will monitor key vendor’s strategies, products, sales & marketing activities. Then you will develop and share insights with GTM Teams and Leadership.
As an expert in both our buyer and our market, you will be responsible to operationalize these insights within Leadership, Marketing, Sales and Product. You will act as the main source of up-to-date market intelligence, available as needed and sharing real-time briefs with stakeholders as needed. For Leadership and Product, you will package up these insights into regular briefings with the leadership team. For Marketing, you will craft positioning and write copy for campaigns. For Sales, you will build tools and materials and provide direct deal support where necessary.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Buyer & Market Insight - Research and analyze our buyers and alternative vendors. Clearly & concisely document and communicate your findings throughout the company. Provide direct support to field teams in competitive deals.
- Win/Loss Analysis - Develop a competitive data collection process to track wins, losses, and alternative vendors.
- Market Briefings - Translate market findings into actionable insights that inform business strategy, product roadmap, differentiation & positioning, and sales enablement. Provide regular updates on critical competitive trends to Leadership and Key Functions. Lead development of competitive response strategies as needed.
- Competitive Positioning - Drive competitive positioning for marketing campaigns and sales enablement that effectively positionings our value relatives to our direct competitors.
- Sales Enablement - Equip Sales to sell effectively against competitors with tools, training, materials and direct support on deals.
- 5+ years in Product Marketing, Product Management or Management Consulting (or equivalent experience).
- Background in Sales or customer-facing role is a plus.
- You bring either experience with Sales Enablement or Compete Lead or a strong understanding of Sales Technology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate complex or technical concepts, ability to write clear and compelling copy, and present to a variety of stakeholders.
- Self-driven and ability to take ownership.
- Detail-oriented and able to ensure no key detail gets overlooked.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description