Product Marketing Manager - Partner Marketing
Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company providing text messaging to businesses across North America through cloud-based software and a best-in-class API solution. One of the fastest growing tech companies in North America as ranked by Deloitte Fast 500 2017 and 2018, Zipwhip invented the technology that enables businesses to text using their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number and communicate with consumers the modern way.
Zipwhip is aggressively investing in our people, product offerings and processes. We are backed by Goldman Sachs, Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
Zipwhip employees come to work every day (to one of Seattle's coolest offices) inspired and ready to live out our DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. If you want to be part of an organization where highly motivated thinkers are empowered to change the way we communicate with the world around us, then we'd like to hear from you.
What we're looking for:
The Product Marketing Manager, Partner Marketing is responsible for driving the company’s product marketing strategy, operational planning and execution for our integration, referral and reseller partners as well as franchise customers. This individual will work closely with the product management team to define and deliver partner and franchise solutions, developing messaging and market positioning that demonstrates the value of our products to a growing partner audience. Additionally, they will be responsible for defining and delivering GTM strategies, developing and managing partner co-marketing campaigns, and helping to build a scalable partner relationship framework and playbook.
What's the job really?
- Lead product marketing for partners and franchise
- Work closely with the business development team to help define partner agreements in regards to GTM collaboration and co-marketing efforts
- Collaborate with product management on product validation interviews, derive insights on the pain and challenges our product solutions solve for customers, and translate those insights into market positioning and value messaging leveraged across the organization.
- Lead the development of user, influencer and buyer personas in target market segment in partnership with product management.
- Work with the franchise sales team to create franchisee marketing strategies and develop tools, trainings and co-marketing campaigns for franchisors;
- Function as the product communication and messaging owner between product, marketing, sales, customer success and customer support
- Work in collaboration with partners to ensure consistent and accurate product messaging across all channels
- Develop and manage internal and external sales enablement tools (sell sheets, website content, pitch decks, competitive battle cards, case studies, etc.) and product-related sales training
- Manage the product launch process for target market segment, including GTM planning and campaign orchestration in partnership with sales & marketing channels and partners.
- Create and manage partner co-marketing campaigns; develop partner sales enablement tools and trainings
- Execute analytics and reporting on the value created within target market segment.
- Travel as required – 10-15% of time.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B product marketing
- Experience developing and managing partner marketing programs
- Creative thinker with the drive and skill to execute with minimal direction
- Self-starter who can manage their own projects and deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail and precise writing and presentation skills
- Deep data analytics and data processing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-driven, startup culture
- Passion for building systems and processes from the ground up, oftentimes with limited existing structure
- Flexibility and eagerness to be part of a rapidly growing and evolving tech company
What we offer:
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices.
- Core values-based leadership.
- A culture of employee engagement-lively weekly company updates as 1 example.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Complimentary access to a fitness center.
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage.
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Complimentary snacks, complimentary beverages, a subsidized cafeteria with lunch made fresh every day, and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs.
- Complimentary shuttle access to office from King Street Station, Ferry Terminal and Yesler/Occidental.
Zipwhip values an inclusive and diverse team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We are an E-verify participating employer.