At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to support our agent platform and driving agent engagement, including leading the development of personas, VIP programs, competitive intelligence, market research, sales enablement programs, and other initiatives focused on improving user experience and brand across the entire agent lifecycle to push the business forward.
What you will do:
- Deeply understand agents across Medicare, Healthcare, Life, and other lines of insurance and communicate across the sales, product, and marketing teams.
- Drive qualitative and quantitative research to inform product and marketing strategy across the agent lifecycle.
- Make data supported recommendations regarding product and business objectives, strategy, positioning, and messaging.
- Partner with channel owners to drive and execute programs designed to help agents better serve customers.
- Drive and/or support the creation of marketing assets e.g., email campaigns, text and push campaigns, videos, print collateral, websites, etc. to support agents and conversion.
- Improve the Assurance reputation online and offline, targeted at prospective agents: contribute to online insurance forums, blogs, podcasts, reply to online reviews, attend & speak at conferences, create and manage social engagement
- Launch, own, and optimize experiments to improve conversion rates throughout the agent journey
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- You thrive in an environment where not everything has been figured out and it’s up to you to design the future, supported by a highly autonomous environment where you’re encouraged to test new ideas, learn rapidly, and iterate. You are a customer centric problem solver and can understand how the agent and customer experiences intertwine by describing where they may have common issues and what they need in detail.
- Combined 5+ years of relevant experience within a product marketing role or sales enablement environment.
- Experience working with cross functional teams, including sales, product management, channel marketing, and support.
- Ability to translate marketing efforts into easy to consume information for our agent users – clearly showing where a customer learned of our brand to inform their likely buying behavior.
- Customer-focused ability to deeply understand needs and develop insights that shape marketing plans and influence product roadmaps.
- Desire to build world-class products and solve extremely hard problems, with a high level of curiosity and an insight backed approach.
- A well-organized approach to your work coupled with an ambitious drive to get things done, set huge goals, then achieving them.
- Ability to plan and execute solutions in a complex industry.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and complete tasks on time.
- Experience leveraging a highly analytical approach to rapidly test performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in the insurance and/or financial services industry preferred.
The following is highly desired:
- Basic HTML & CSS coding ability, in addition to intermediate SQL writing ability
- Understanding of content marketing & SEO
- Speed and precision
- Constantly challenging the status quo
What Assurance Offers
At Assurance, we strive for audacious goals, and we’re relentless in our pursuit to be the very best we can be, personally and professionally. Our benefits program is intended to enable every Assurance employee to be the best version of themselves. Our culture clears the way for you to challenge yourself and achieve the impossible. Learn more about what makes Assurance
Trust and Autonomy
At Assurance, we hire experts in their field, and we give them the independence and trust to build based on their expertise. We find that brilliant people, given this freedom and trust, will collaborate to build far more amazing things than they could ever be directed to create.
Drive to Innovate
We don't settle for the status quo – we're a team of innovators who believe that there’s almost always a better way. We operate on first principles – we challenge commonly held assumptions to create new and better solutions from scratch. In our short history we’ve made a lot progress with this mentality, launching new business lines and innovative products constantly. Following our historic acquisition by Prudential, we have more support than ever to innovate and change the world of insurance and financial services.
We leave ego at the door and work together to uncover the truth. We prioritize what is best for the whole and avoid focusing on what is best for the individual. We all care about achieving goals more than looking good, and we're eager to constantly be learning from each other.
Flexible Working Environment
Your schedule and working hours are up to you at Assurance. We care more about results than when and where you get your work done, and we find that a flexible schedule can help alleviate the stress of a rigid work-life balance.
Unlimited Time Off
We work hard, so it’s important that we take time to refresh and reset when we need it. We empower our employees to take the time that make sense for them.
Nutritional Snacks and Weekly Lunches
When life returns to normal post-COVID, we encourage a healthy lifestyle for employees in all ways that we can, and we don’t want it to be tough to find sustenance when you’re hard at work! We provide healthy, nutritional snacks throughout our office, and outstanding local coffee. We also host a weekly lunch, featuring top local restaurants, to accompany our all-company meeting.
When we can all head back to the office, we want to make sure it’s easy for you to get to and from work, so we a provide free public transportation or greatly subsidized parking close to our office.
From the beginning, our founders believed that beautiful, open, inspiring spaces lead to energy and creativity. We seek beautiful office spaces in all of our locations, and have taken occupancy of a stunning new office on the top two floors of Madison Center in downtown Seattle – this space features floor to ceiling windows with stunning 360 degree views of the Puget Sound, and an exclusive private rooftop deck. Something to look forward to when we can all return to work.
Competitive Health Benefits
Access to high quality healthcare is core to our business, and we care that our employees don’t have to worry about visiting a doctor. All employees receive competitive health, dental, and vision benefits packages.
Choice of High-End Equipment
We want to make sure you’re empowered to create amazing things. We give new employees the option of a variety of high-end computers and accessories.
We believe in the importance of investing in yourself in a variety of ways, including financially. We offer a strong 401k plan, with options to invest in traditional, Roth, and after-tax options, all backed by a best-in-class platform from Prudential.
Please review our CCPA policies here.