Product Marketing Manager, Product Education
Smartsheet is seeking an experienced product trainer and content designer who will be our next Product Marketing Manager, Product Education. The ideal candidate will be responsible for design and development of multi-channel product education content, and the management of a global webinar program. This essential role is part of the Product Marketing Team and will report directly to the Lead of Product Education in Product Marketing in our Bellevue, WA Office.
- Serve as a product expert and evangelist about what’s possible with Smartsheet.
- Manage and maintain global webinar platform and content calendar, including reporting on related key performance indicators.
- Produce and manage webinar content about new functionality, solutions, best practices, and customer stories to nurture awareness, adoption, and expansion.
- Develop, maintain and update multi-channel educational content that shows the value of Smartsheet’s products and brand.
- Work cross-departmentally with multiple teams to develop self-service educational assets and track performance.
- 3+ years in a product training/evangelist function.
- Passion for teaching others and serving as a product evangelist.
- Multimedia educational asset production experience with an emphasis on webinar, video editing, and written content.
- Demonstrated ability to distill simple positioning and messages from complex products.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills. Creative, flexible, and innovative team player with an upbeat and assertive approach.
- Detail oriented with excellent project management skills and the ability to own projects from start to finish.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast moving environment.
- Able to rapidly and clearly structure qualitative and quantitative data to draw insightful, fact-based conclusions from it.
- Continually focused on improving processes to do more with existing resources and enables team to be more effective through improved efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relevant field is highly preferred.
- Smartsheet product experience strongly preferred
Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work at scale. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
"Seattle Business: Washington's 100 Best Companies to work for (2015)
Geekwire Awards: Tech Titan (2016)
Among the Highest Rated Companies: Glassdoor and Battery Ventures (2016)
Puget Sound Business Journal: Washington’s Best Workplace (2017)"