Product Marketing Manager
DomainTools is looking for a superstar Product Marketing Manager who will be a key driver of our go-to-market strategy. This person will be responsible for building compelling content and programs to drive significant growth in our channel partner, OEM partner, and MSSP partner communities. The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal skills, creativity, and a can-do attitude. If you want to make a big impact in a fun, established company with a start-up like environment, and have strong product marketing skills, DomainTools is the place to be!
- Tailored messaging – Develop messaging that is optimized for and resonates with our channel partners, OEM partners, and MSSP partners.
- Sales enablement – Craft collateral and other sales tools that support the pre and post Sales process of our products for each of these partner categories.
- Marketing programs – Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to create compelling marketing programs that are targeted to our channel partners and indirect partners.
- Public speaking – Present to partners on webinars and in-person meetings to share updates, roll-out programs, get feedback, and more.
- 3+ years of marketing experience with B2B technology companies
- Experience in the security market and at least one of the following areas: threat intelligence, big data analytics, cloud-based security solutions, SIEM, network monitoring, forensics, security appliances, or visualization tools
- Experience working with channel partners, service providers, sales, and other marketing team members in presenting company and product positioning
- Experience in marketing products and services to enterprises, service providers, and channel partners
- Previous success in the development and the execution of integrated product marketing plans
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third party companies
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Willing to travel up to 20% (US travel)
- Strong understanding of applications and IT infrastructure
DomainTools helps security analysts turn threat data into threat intelligence. We take indicators from your network, including domains and IPs, and connect them with nearly every active domain on the Internet. Those connections inform risk assessments, help profile attackers, guide online fraud investigations, and map cyber activity to attacker infrastructure. Fortune 1000 companies, global government agencies, and leading security solution vendors use the DomainTools platform as a critical ingredient in their threat investigation and mitigation work.
Read Full Job Description