Product Marketing Manager
RealSelf is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Industry Partnerships team (called RealSelf for Brands). You might be the right fit for the role if you care deeply about customers, are an ace at strategic messaging and communication, and can drive cross functional projects and programs. This role will be responsible for bringing the products we build for our brand partners to life across the three audiences on our platform - consumers, doctors, and our brand partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a critical role within a fast growing team to help drive product messaging and positioning, drive business results, and exercise your entrepreneurial muscle to uncover new opportunities for the industry partnership team.
In this role you will:
- Understand, define, and clarify our brand and product positioning to our brand partners - both thinking big and customizing messaging on a client by client basis.
- Communicate our product features and benefits to three different audiences (consumers, doctors, and brand partners) by telling visually compelling stories and working with internal marketing partners to distribute messaging broadly through relevant channels (presentations, email, webinars, social, etc.).
- Analyze data trends to tell your story with numbers. Know how our products deliver value to our clients and be able to get the necessary data to tell success stories.
- Be an advocate for our brand partners internally by coordinating cross-functional projects with sales, marketing, and product teams to build solutions that are beneficial for all of our audiences.
About You: We’re looking for an agile marketer eager to develop in a unique role. This individual should have strong marketing skills and should be able to seamlessly operate across our teams while thriving in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment. The ideal candidate is independent, proactive, and has a keen growth mentality.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- A clear passion for marketing including how to message and put together a visually compelling representation of a product.
- Demonstrated success in B2C and/or B2B marketing, market research, sales operations, or strategy development
- Experience with cross functional product launches
- Good visual sense and experience telling a compelling story through PowerPoint or Google slides
- Analytically minded with an ability to gather data and use that data to tell a story
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing or an MBA is a plus!
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.