Product Marketing Manager at Tempered Networks
About Tempered Networks
At Tempered Networks, we believe that every person moves our company forward. We get up in the morning knowing that each day we are one step closer to revolutionizing the internet – together. Tempered Networks is comprised of industry leaders, veterans in the field, and fresh talent. If you want to be part of contributing to technology that is making a difference in a big way, Tempered Networks’ is working on something that will give you a chance to do just that. Secure networking is hard, but Tempered has found a solution that will revolutionize the Internet.
By fixing the foundational flaw of TCP/IP [lack of security], Tempered is creating a safer, better protected world for all. We reward our employees for their hard work by investing in them with great benefits and ways to have fun. Tempered Networks provides a great future not just for you and your personal goals, but for the world.
About the Job
Tempered Networks is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who has knowledge of markets and vendors related to IT Networking, Operations IT, and/or Industrial Control Systems. The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for conducting product and market research, proposing new products and features, and tracking success of current product in the field. The PMM also partners with Engineering, Sales, Support, and Operations to ensure success of Tempered’s products from inception through launch and ongoing support.
- Meet with industry analysts and industry press to promote Tempered Products and to gain perspective on industry trends
- Look for opportunities to engage with industry influencers and to implement creative “grass roots” style marketing schemes
- Gather user centric product feedback and suggestions from customers, partners, and internal sales and support resources
- Recommend future products, features and/or services, and review engineering specifications and/or service offering plans to ensure planned products/services address market needs
- Conduct market research, including competitive analysis of product features and pricing
- Define and track product success metrics, ROI, and use data to help the company make quality product decisions
- Manages product requirements and verifies engineering specifications
- Partner with Sales, Operations, and Finance to define pricing strategies and manage product SKUs and price lists
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to define product marketing communication objectives, campaign plans, and strategies that increase product market share
- Partner with Operations and Engineering to plan product life cycle events, including product launch and end of life
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 to 5+ years previous Product Management experience in IT Networking, Industrial Control Systems, or related fields
- Ability to be a strong team player, and to foster a shared vision across a group of stakeholders with varying interests and priorities
- Abtility to work effectively with indidvuals at all levels or the organization, from individual engineers to execute leadership
- Strong sense of professionalism and proven ability to be a key external face of the company and our products to key industry leaders, influential analysts, prominent customers and parters, and industry press
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of the processes related to product market research, requirements management, product pricing, and product life cycle management
- A good sense of adventure and strong sense of responsibility, necessary to thrive in a small, rapidly growing company driving new technology innovations
Tempered Networks is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tempered Networks does not accept 3rd party candidate submissions.