Product Marketing Manager
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Qualtrics Marketing team is looking for a senior product marketing manager to drive our GTM, positioning, and vision for our Employee Experience business line. The ideal candidate understands the Employee Experience market space and the competitive environment, has a real passion for technology, is passionate about helping customers succeed and loves working in a dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate also has 5-10 years of SaaS Marketing experience and has an MBA from a top tier university. This role develops product and market strategies that position the company to achieve long term growth in the EX space, while meeting annual revenue and profitability goals. Continually identify and assess new markets, product and technology opportunities and ensure resources are in place to drive marketing strategy and capitalize on opportunities.
Expectations for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you are exceeding your business performance goals. PMM's are responsible for their line of business, defining strategic direction, and driving execution to achieve long-term business goals. You will be expected to know your customers and market so intimately that you define and communicate a clear, differentiated, defensible, and monetizable market position. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Build operational cadence and serve as a key and active member of the senior management operating team for respective business line
- Monitors business metrics in regard to revenue, pipeline, win rate, market share and product portfolio mix. Communicate these metrics to the senior management team along with appropriate corrective action plans.
- Provide leadership for the development of global strategic marketing plans including objectives and strategy for targeted markets
- Drive efforts with product and business development to define an overall product and technology portfolio strategy that will drive the long term growth of the organization
- Ensure the development of all strategic product roadmaps and corresponding marketing plans
- Lead the process for the continuous evaluation of trends and adjust strategy to capitalize on shifts in the marketplace. Including the process of obtaining and disseminating competitive intelligence across all markets and product lines
- Analyze existing product and markets in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, grow revenue and sustain or grow profitability
- Collaborate with Sales, Business Development and OEM to define effective sales channels of all products
- Establish effective relationship with the sales force with leadership, training, pricing and positioning expertise
- Establish metrics for the measurement of marketing program effectiveness
- Responsible (in collaboration with sales) for the development of the company’s revenue forecast
- Responsible for the overall management of the marketing team providing mentoring, leadership and assistance with resources and strategy development
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply meaningful to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.