Product Marketing Manager
The role is responsible for leading go-to-market initiatives that drive awareness and adoption of new features and products. You will also be responsible for organizing our product positioning & messaging, for clearly communicating the value proposition throughout the company, and for enabling our Sales and Customer Success teams to successfully spread our message. Storytelling is central to this role and everything you do will tell narratives that win the hearts and minds of salespeople!
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Go-to-Market Strategy - Develop and execute the go-to-market plan for new product/feature releases across Product, Marketing, Sales, & Customer Success.
- Positioning & Messaging - Conduct market & customer research to stay in touch with buyer needs, and create and maintain clear, differentiated messaging that resonates with our target audience.
- Buyer & Competitive Insight - Research and analyze our buyers and competitive products. Clearly and concisely document and communicate your findings throughout the company. Provide direct support to field teams in competitive deals.
- Sales Tools and Enablement - Communicate the value proposition of our platform and new features to all field facing teams. You’ll work with Field Readiness to ensure we have the collateral required to support the sales process including sales decks, feature overviews, product videos, training materials, case studies, etc.
Our Vision Of You
- You’re an experienced product marketer with 3-5 years of product marketing experience, preferably in b2b technology.
- You can manage big, complex projects across many departments and teams
- You love telling stories and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a strong history of running effective product go-to-market programs
- You have an insane, unrelenting curiosity. You have more questions than answers, and that’s great.
- Previous experience with enterprise software solutions is a bonus
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description