Product Marketing Manager at Amazon
Amazon Lending is passionate about helping third party Selling Partners on Amazon grow their business. Since inception, we have provided fast and convenient access to capital for small and medium sized businesses. We are a fast-paced team that obsesses about customer needs while delivering business results. You will have the exciting opportunity to shape the business strategy on how we support Selling Partners and will play a key role to work with multiple internal stakeholders and business teams to grow the Lending business.
As a marketing specialist, you will be involved in planning, executing and measuring the performance of marketing campaigns for third-party Amazon Selling Partners. This includes marketing campaigns and/or content creation across multiple global regions and a variety of channels. You will work with and become a product expert on our lending program. In addition, you will analyze engagement and channel metrics to track results and develop insights to optimize performance.
· Develop and execute marketing campaigns that support our Lending offers worldwide through various channels (email, site, direct mail, paid)
· Create and manage content across variety of customer-facing assets including landing pages
· Work closely with the marketing and product teams on program development and implementation
· Manage content management system
· Analyze data to determine customer insights and to optimize content
· Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
· Contribute to marketing plans
· Develop and maintain necessary playbooks and standard operating procedures
· BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years’ experience with marketing
· Ability to execute on immediate needs, while thinking beyond to future opportunities
· Eager to take on new strategies to support the business
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to formulate insights from data and provide recommendations
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritization, planning, and task delegation
· Experience with business analysis and expertise in Excel
· Salesforce or Pardot experience preferred
· Ambition to progressively become self-sufficient in identifying opportunities for improvement and build strategic programs from such opportunities
· Experience in a “customer-first” environment, with a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable projects / programs
· Ability to think and react in a high-pressure environment