Product Marketing Manager at Skilljar
Skilljar is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. Maybe it's you!
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You should be passionate about products and customers, highly collaborative, insatiably curious, and able to think on your feet. This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster and is seeing phenomenal growth in an exciting, emerging category.Responsibilities
- Plan and manage the launch of new features, products, and services
- Partner closely with Product, Demand Generation, Sales, Enablement, and Customer Success to support GTM plans and the buyer's journey
- Understand the competitive environment and how Skilljar can succeed
- Support the development of product positioning, messaging, and collateral that differentiates our solutions across all channels and media
- Ensure feature development aligns with customer and prospect needs
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology environment, ideally enterprise software and/or B2B SaaS
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing or similar marketing role
- A curious mind and desire to learn about customers, the market, and our solutions
- Ability to work cross-functionally across teams and roles
- A collaborative teammate who can communicate complicated ideas clearly, concisely, and with impact
- You know and value the difference between doing what's important vs. what's urgent
- Experience with analytics and collaboration tools a plus (Google Suite, Confluence, Slack, Salesforce, HubSpot/Marketo, GA, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent years of proven experience required.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Zillow, Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, and Colorado.