Product Marketing Manager at Hiya, Inc.
At Hiya, we are on a mission to modernise the voice call with trust, identity and intelligence. We are trusted by global enterprises, carriers and consumers to provide secure, engaging connections and stop unwanted calls. Built on the world’s leading Voice Performance Platform, Hiya protects people from spam and fraud calls, connects businesses with their customers, and helps carriers secure their networks for all. Our SaaS applications, Hiya Connect and Hiya Protect, serve more than 200M users worldwide, power services like AT&T Call Protect and Samsung Smart Call, and deliver voice performance insights that move businesses forward. We’re passionate about creating a culture where employees love to work, feel supported and energised, and are empowered to create, innovate and challenge the status quo.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help accelerate our Hiya Connect business and serve as an important liaison between our marketing, product, sales, and partner teams driving product content, demos, releases and enablement across the Hiya Connect feature suite.
If you get excited about simplifying complex concepts for people to understand, love crafting content and training that accelerates deals through the funnel, and want to make a significant impact on a growth rocket of a company, this could be the role for you!In this role you will:
- Serve as the technical product marketer and product storyteller for our Hiya Connect business
- Support the development of product content that will be leveraged to help optimize sales performance through the customer lifecycle, including product data sheets, technical papers, demos
- Create, launch and maintain product certification for direct and partner sales teams
- Build self-service technical demos to help prospective customers and partners understand product capabilities
- Work with the product team to release new features and enable the sales team on product-level enhancements
- Be the expert on the competitive landscape, keeping a pulse on the market and enabling sales-facing teams with battlecards
You don't have to check all the boxes, but these are some of the skills and experiences we are looking for in this role:
- You have experience as a product manager, product marketer, sales engineer or equivalent experience.
- You have B2B SaaS experience.
- You have a background in the mobile telecommunications space.
- You are able to grasp technical concepts and details and create easily digestible and understandable explanatory content
- You have an analytical mind, love data, and can pull out insights from large quantities of information
- You can present with confidence to executives, sales teams and customers
- You are undaunted by a startup environment (high ambiguity, high urgency, fast-paced, low support structure), and eager to be part of building something new and important.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries, or willingness to learn, a plus!
We are building a team with a variety of perspectives, identities, and professional experiences. We evaluate great candidates through a business lens and we strongly believe that diversity and unique perspectives make our company stronger, more dynamic, and a great place to build a career.
This position is based in Seattle in our beautiful waterfront office, next to Pike Place Market.
We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.