Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Join the Marketing team to help lead the strategy and execution of strategic ABM programs in partnership with Sales. You will be one of the main growth drivers of the company – building out and owning revenue-generating marketing strategies. Partner with key business stakeholders to develop data-driven & creative strategies that drive key account engagement, qualified leads, sales meetings, revenue pipeline, net-new customer acquisition, and customer expansion.
- Help create a strategic vision and innovative approach in order to develop effective account-based go-to-market strategies and launch joint marketing & sales campaigns
- Manage the development and execution of all account-based programs to drive quality engagement, sales meetings, and pipeline at key accounts
- Partner with Sales and other key stakeholders to orchestrate multi-channel programs and drive key ABM business metrics
- Build highly relevant, customized content for key accounts and segments
- Utilize technology to identify in-market accounts showing intent and provide marketing air cover and sales enablement to drive sales meetings
- Build high-value offers to incentivize sales meetings and open net-new pipeline
- Deliver quality engagement to our sales team, enabling them to effectively convert engagement into pipeline & revenue
- Continue collecting feedback from the field after campaign launch to optimize and closely monitor ROI
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of ABM activities on sales pipeline & revenue
- Implement new processes, acquire data, and add new technology to continuously improve our demand generation operations
- 10+ years of demand gen experience at SaaS companies and/or B2B marketing agencies, including 3+ years working on ABM programs
- Direct experience partnering with Sales on ABM programs
- Proficiency in enterprise-level marketing, sales, and ABM platforms (Pardot, 6sense, Drift, Salesforce, Sendoso, etc.)
- Experience creating offers, marketing content, and sales resources to drive key account engagement and enable Sales
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts into clear, concise, and powerfully engaging messages to cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of performance KPIs for demand gen and ABM, with significant experience developing data-driven recommendations
- Impeccable attention to detail and admiration for creative concepts
- Creative & analytical marketer that thrives in a high-paced, fast-changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, or a related quantitative research field
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, take on any project, and solve problems
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 8 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.