Senior Associate, Digital Marketing at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Remitly is hiring a Digital Marketing, Senior Associate to join our Growth Marketing Team. Reporting to our Senior Marketing Manager, you will improve customer acquisition through channels such as paid social and display using a creative and data-driven approach. If you are passionate and curious; with a desire to make a difference and be part of the story of a high-growth startup, apply now.
- Manage your programs. Implement the set-up, analysis, and daily optimization of acquisition and retargeting campaigns on social biddable platforms (Facebook, Twitter, WeChat), display and other digital advertising channels. This encompasses:
- Performance Management: budgets, conversion metrics, CAC, customer value
- Targeting: audiences, placements, devices
- Messaging: copy, creatives, landing pages, promotions
- Testing: come up with hypotheses and test roadmap to increase performance
- Hit your Numbers. Meet goals on growth and efficiency by being a data-driven marketer. Analyze data for regular campaign reporting. Summarize data from several sources into concise, applicable recommendations.
- Be a Partner. Communicate ideas for improving strategies, practices and approaches, while leading the successful implementation of those ideas. Work with the Sr Marketing Manager and other members of the Marketing Team to develop collective expertise in acquisition and conversion. Also work with Design and Marketing Analytics teams to launch and measure new campaigns and tests.
Who You Are:
- You are a passionate marketer with 3+ years experience in digital advertising, developing paid social and display campaigns.
- You have experience with successful customer acquisition at target return on investment.
- Data-driven. Great with numbers. You enjoy finding solutions based on data. You communicate and handle complex programs with ease.
- Creative. Full of ideas to test. You translate hypotheses into messaging.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or a related field.
- Preferred: Fluent in Spanish, Chinese, Filipino, Hindi or French
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer