Senior Associate, Paid Social at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Remitly is hiring a Paid Social Senior Associate to join its Paid Social/New Channels Team. You will be responsible for driving customer acquisition through channels such as paid social and programmatic display, using a creative and data-driven approach. If you are hungry, passionate, and intellectually curious; with a strong desire to make an impact and be part of the story of a high-growth startup, apply now.
- Own your programs. Manage the set-up, analysis, and daily optimization of acquisition and retargeting campaigns on Facebook and other social channels. This encompasses:
- Performance Management: budgets, conversion metrics, CAC, customer value
- Targeting: audiences, placements, devices
- Messaging: copy, creatives, landing pages, promotions
- Testing: come up with hypotheses and test roadmap to increase performance
- Own your Numbers. Hit aggressive goals on growth and efficiency by being a data-driven marketer. Gather and analyze data for regular campaign reporting. Synthesize data from a wide variety of sources into concise, actionable insights and recommendations.
- Be a Partner. Develop and communicate ideas for improving strategies, practices and approaches, and lead the successful implementation of those ideas. Work closely with the Sr Manager of Paid Social and other members of the Marketing Team to develop collective expertise in acquisition and conversion. Also work with Design and Marketing Analytics teams to spec, launch and measure new campaigns and tests.
- Highly Analytical. Great with numbers. Enjoys problem-solving. Structured thinker and communicator. Able to handle complex programs with ease.
- Highly Creative. Full of ideas to test next. Ability to translate hypotheses into messaging.
- Highly Motivated. Has initiative and takes ownership of assigned tasks, working independently with minimal supervision. Energetic, nimble and highly results-driven.
- Ideal Background: Passionate Marketer with 3+ years experience in paid social with a track record of successful customer acquisition at target ROI. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or a related field.
Preferred but not Required
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Experience managing campaigns in Kenshoo
- Functional knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Filipino, Hispanic, African or South Asian cultures
- Fluent in Spanish, Filipino, Hindi, Chinese, Vietnamese, Portuguese or French
- Experience in direct response copywriting
Who We Are:
Remitly is an independent digital remittance company that transfers over $6 billion in annualized volume through its proprietary global money transfer network across Africa, Asia, Central, and South America. Its reliable and easy-to-use mobile app makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank's International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers' PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders' Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.