Senior Brand Manager
What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 500 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV, Allegro Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ enterprise customers today including some of the world’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands in the world including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, The Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn Seattle. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider for the companies around the world, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in brand management, engineering, sales, and support roles to realize this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful in their role, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about new industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with optional standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and very dog-friendly work areas. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you really have the chance to create, own and grow your role.
Reward yourself, and join the Tango Card team.
Three important pieces to the success of Tango Card are Technology, Brands, and Service. As the key owner of our brand portfolio, the Senior Brand Manager will play a critical role. They will own the relationship and financial performance for hundreds of our partner brands.
Reports to: CCO
As our Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day relationship with our Partner Brands (ie. Amazon, Starbucks, The Home Depot)
- Conducting monthly or quarterly business reviews with Partner Brands
- Accountable for the financial performance (ie. Gross Margin) resulting from our Partner Brands
- Lead contract negotiations and renewals with our Partner Brands
- Ensure key findings and best practices are shared across the team
- Defining the process for new program approvals with the customer team
- Communicate Partner Brand requirements internally to Category Management, Inventory, and FP&A teams
- Be the single conduit internally for escalations requiring assistance from our Partner Brands
- Acting as the internal expert for all things brand related and to provide the voice of the brands for internal initiatives
- Fiercely advocating for the brands within Tango Card.
- Digesting and communicating Partner Brand requirements to the product team to help inform the roadmap.
- Establishing trust with our Partner Brands by acting as an ambassador of Tango Card within the industry, at trade shows and customer settings
Our ideal Senior Brand Manager will have most of the following qualifications:
- You have a deep knowledge of the B2B Gift Card industry
- You have built trust and personal equity within the B2B Gift Card industry
- You are excited to share your point of view in a thoughtful, respectful way without ego
- You can manage multiple priorities both internally and externally in a transparent and effective way
- You can communicate complicated things in a simple and concise manner.
- You are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing.
- You love effective business relationships and know how to create value from them
- You understand what it means to be part of a winning team.
- You have a track record of trying and learning new things.
- You have 7-10 years of business development experience
- Four-year college degree, MBA preferred OR equivalent work and education experience
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401k matching and equity opportunities
- Dog-Friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.