ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
As the Sr Campaign Manager, Paid Media for EMEA you will drive paid media strategy/planning, thought leadership, execution, measurement, and optimization for ServiceNow’s Brand Campaign in EMEA. You will partner with a cross functional team of internal stakeholders, including Demand Marketing, Digital Acquisition, Creative, Global Integrated Campaigns, Thought Leadership content and Digital Analytics and other channel planning leads. You will work closely with Director, Brand Campaigns to translate business objectives into media briefs, and work closely with our media agency to lead media briefings, manage budgets across all channels, create campaign tests and learn agendas, and communicate campaign performance and impact.
· Brand Media Strategy - developing paid media strategies and plans to support upper funnel business goals and priorities targeting key audiences in EMEA
· Translate business requirements and objectives into strategic media briefs, and program manage media campaign dependencies with cross-functional teams and agency partners.
· You will partner with the Director, Brand Campaigns to track and present cross-channel learnings to marketing leadership.
· You will partner closely with media agency throughout the campaign lifecycle, including the media briefing, audience strategy, media partner selection and budget allocation, ad operations, campaign measurement and optimization, and post-campaign analysis and insights
· Be proficient in creating and implementing learning agendas with actionable insights
· You will manage the media campaign launch calendar. Project manage the delivery of end-to-end media campaign execution in a timely and seamless manner.
· Be accountable for monthly media budget tracking. Manage billing, invoicing and PO process.Qualifications
· 12+ years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Brand, Advertising and/or Communications or relevant work experience
· Proven ability in developing and driving brand media strategies in EMEA
· Proven ability in executing programs to increase awareness of tech and B2B brands
· Expertise in brand media strategy, inclusive of executing channel programs in key brand media channels such as display, social, programmatic, digital video (OTT, CTV, OLV etc.), content programs, linear TV, OOH, experiential etc.
· You have experience in developing narratives, storylines, and 360 experiences of branded/sponsored content with leading media outlets in EMEA
· You have mastered standard media metrics and KPIs used to measure digital campaigns. You are fluent in identifying campaign insights and presenting learnings to the marketing team
· Your superpower is being detail oriented and organized, and you love to bring order from chaos. You enjoy working independently in a fast-paced environment. You have project managed complex programs with multiple stakeholders.
· You have experience and understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and data flow across platforms, including account-based marketing platforms, programmatic platforms, social platforms, measurement platforms, CRM, etc.
· You have previously managed a global media agency.
· You’ve worked on multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive customer journeys into web, marketing automation, and CRM systems
· Some travel around 20%
· Added plus, if you speak French or GermanAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.