Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Join the Marketing team as Senior Marketing Communications Manager. You will be one of the main storytellers of the company by producing content and working with media to deliver lead generation and product marketing while building brand awareness for Stackline’s enterprise and innovation products.
- Produce a wide range of communication materials including blog posts, press releases, etc. while building relationships with media, bloggers, influencers, etc.
- Develop storytelling campaigns that land high-impact coverage across ecommerce industry, technology, and business media.
- Oversee multi-channel demand generation strategies and support integrated digital marketing campaigns including email, website, newsletter, and content syndication.
- Develop a strong understanding of Stackline’s enterprise product and implement impactful and effective messaging throughout digital strategy.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (e.g., Client Success, Business Development, HR, etc.) to support content ideation, enablement, creation, activation, and measurement requirements.
- Track and report business KPIs and growth objectives to respective stakeholders.
- 6+ years of experience in SaaS or B2B communications or PR related roles; working with technology and business media.
- Talented writer with the ability to synthesize complex concepts into clear, concise, and powerfully engaging messages across multiple communication disciplines: media relations, ghostwriting, etc.
- Proficiency in enterprise-level email marketing platforms (Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud ideal, Hubspot, Marketo, MailChimp).
- Proficient in Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager, working knowledge with Facebook Insight, Twitter Analytics, etc.
- Experience building media plans and working with internal stakeholders to develop and translate technical content for consumer audiences.
- Impeccable attention to detail and admiration for design and excellent brand content.
- Creative & analytical marketer that thrives in a high-paced, fast-changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or related public relations field.
- Experience working in a startup or ecommerce environment.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, take on any project, and solve problems.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.