At Remitly, we service over 3+ million customers around the globe and are inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants in sending money across the world. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
We're searching for a Senior Communications Specialist to join Remitly’s Comms team. Reporting to our Head of Communications, North America, you will help build a comprehensive communications strategy, working across departments and all levels of the organization to make sure our employees are a top of mind audience. You listen and employ data to create what—and how—we communicate, shaping and amplifying content to inform our people.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute content to the editorial calendar, aligned with our goals
- Write and publish content across numerous channels
- Create internal communication plans for new programs, policies, and changes
- Draft content for internal communications, social media and company websites
- Collaborate and partner with our PR agency
- Implement employee engagement and culture-building activities
- Coordinate logistics for company-wide meetings and presentations
- Coach our leaders to enhance their effectiveness communicating with their teams
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in communications or related function
- You easily see the differences between good writing, great writing, and amazing writing.
- You're experienced in developing relevant content for a diverse, remote, and mobile workforce
- Experience creating metrics to measure communication effectiveness, reach, and engagement
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Who we are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer