Senior Content Marketing Manager, Mobile Games
Unity is the world's most popular game development platform, used by millions of developers reaching billions of players. The depth and breadth of Unity’s capabilities are increasing at an accelerating rate, enabling new kinds of game experiences for a growing population of players.
As a Senior Content Marketing Manager for Games, you will captivate and inform the game industry, communicating the Unity capabilities that matter to creators the most. Your work as a content creator will be instrumental in enabling the execution of downstream sales and marketing teams. Your success will depend on your ability to manage the creation and delivery of content that will reach and compel millions of game developers. Your success will be measured by your impact on Unity’s business and the games industry as a whole.
This Senior Content Marketing Manager position focuses on games for mobile platforms.
- Own the global marketing content strategy for Unity customers building mobile games. Support go-to-market plans, aligning business, product, and marketing to your content plan and roadmap
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams, prioritizing and transforming technical features into compelling game-oriented messaging and content; from brief to last-mile
- Collaborate with product marketing, demand generation, and sales teams, creating a plan to fulfill the content needs to address customers at all stages of the sales process
- Create the content strategy and plan for major game industry events and Unity events
- Produce and deliver sales enablement kits, supporting major sales initiatives and sales plays
- Enable down-stream marketing and sales teams by creating content across a variety of mediums including web pages, case studies, presentations, demo briefs, sales training kits, infographics, event activations, and videos
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams and 3rd party agencies to produce additional content and deliver to target audiences
- Define, measure, and report success metrics for all delivered content
- Create, nurture, grow, and curate a repository of high impact customer stories and proof points that will align Unity’s messaging
- Ensure content is as technically accurate as it is compelling to your target audience, whatever the medium
- Engage directly with customers, aligning their stories with Unity’s goals
- Distill your technical understanding and customer empathy to anticipate and craft compelling messaging for a variety of audiences within the games industry
- Successful in marketing a software product to a B2B audience
- Working cross-functionality among marketing and/or sales disciplines
- Ability to work with teams and customers worldwide
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Ability to manage new tasks that are assigned to you and/or Unity and have a bias for action
- Hands on experience in software development life cycle. SaaS and gaming highly preferred
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.