Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager at Ekata
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
Ekata is looking for a Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager to own our global content strategy, the “awareness” and “interest” portions of our marketing funnel, as well as all demand and lead generation efforts for our enterprise sales teams. This role will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, sales teams, revenue operations team, product marketing as well as our outside resources and agencies. A successful candidate will have experience researching industry trends across the globe, developing full-funnel campaigns for enterprise teams, and 7+ years’ experience marketing a B2B SaaS or data product globally.
Our Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager will be focused in three main areas:
- Managing all content marketing, from global brand awareness and thought leadership campaigns to social media management, blog sharing, and more.
- Creating interest campaigns (email nurtures, etc.) to funnel our audience from brand awareness to product consideration.
- Creating targeted campaigns that feed our Enterprise teams qualified new business and current customer expansion leads.
Based on these focus areas, the following are required for all applicants:
- Expert in content strategy, including global regional efforts. Must be an excellent writer: engaging, personable, intelligent, and grammatically perfect. Writing samples are required.
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in Marketo, building email nurtures, complex programs, landing pages, managing data, and reporting results.
- Growth marketing mindset: Focused on lifetime value, building trust through the marketing funnel and beyond, from customer loyalty to brand advocacy.
This role will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, sales teams, revenue operations team, product marketing as well as our outside resources and agencies. We’re looking for someone to join our team who is an engaging B2B writer, metrics driven, smart, adaptable, and motivated by demand generation for a growth company.
In the Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager role, you will:
- Primary engagement strategist: You will research, document, and train our team and company on how to engage and build trust with our target personas within each industry we target globally. This will include writing content, emails, managing social channels, and assisting sales with outreach.
- Create campaigns and content that are relevant to our target audience and effectively funnel leads from brand awareness to product interest, helping us fulfill our growth lead quota month over month.
- Partner with sales teams to create email sequences to increase MQL (lead) to SQL (opportunity) conversion rates.
- Make data-driven decisions: Manage and report on your marketing campaigns’ digital performance metrics and analytics.
- Collaborate with other marketing managers on processes and procedures that need to be optimized (and how to optimize them), and how to elevate our strategies and campaigns for optimal ROI and growth.
- The right person for this role will grow into managing lead generation campaign strategy across Mid-Market, EMEA, and APAC channels as well as Enterprise within the first 6 months.
Our ideal Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager will have:
- 7+ years’ experience in B2B marketing with a portfolio of successful content creation, international lead generation programs and growth marketing.
- Experience researching industry trends as a basis for new campaigns, search terms, and content.
- Talent for creating engaging content about complex business problems and solutions.
- Experience creating personalized digital experiences/campaigns to attract enterprise-level leads and expansions.
- Demonstrated time and project management abilities, especially an ability to manage complex projects with a lot of moving parts, balancing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A natural problem solver: creating order out of chaos, strategy out of ambiguity, and evoking trust from strangers.
- Self-directed and creative thinker; ready to proactively bring new ideas to the table, solve problems and take risks, to find new and innovative ways to improve results.
- A disdain for complacency; able to think and act outside the confines of the job description, desire to contribute value in other areas as part of a small team, and drive to always be evaluating new ideas and approaches for improving results.
We help cross-border digital commerce companies grow their revenue by maximizing predictability of good transactions. From our Transaction Risk API delivered in under 100ms for pre-authorization models through to our robust manual review tool, Pro Insight, our identity verification product suite verifies over 1.8B requests per year in 238 countries for 1700+ companies, including:
- Seven of the ten largest US retailers
- Six of the ten top global marketplace companies
- Five of the top ten global retailers
- Two major card brands
- Top 3 global online travel and hospitality sites
- Integrated with the top 5 global fraud platforms
We have strong company values and culture and would love to share why ours is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.