Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
Auth0 is seeking an entrepreneurial, creative and analytical digital marketer to join our Demand Generation team and help us acquire, engage, and retain new business. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, this role will lead a broad range of functions including paid acquisition, content syndication and data-driven experiments like A/B testings, website landings, and funnel optimizations.
What You Will Do:
- Define the strategy for our paid acquisition efforts.
- Drive funnel acquisition through performance marketing activity on major digital platforms including social, display and content syndication.
- Use data to make decisions about prioritization and impact, and have a passion for experimentation.
- Drive successful campaigns through effective segmentation and understanding of targeting customer personas.
- Develop and own dashboards to monitor overall digital marketing channel performance.
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders.
- Explore new channels for growth marketing opportunities.
- Conversion optimization - collaborate with Growth and Web teams to optimize the customer experience and landing page effectiveness.
- Partner with cross-functional teams as the subject matter expert to help them drive high impact digital campaigns.
- Partner with Marketing Automation to ensure proper attribution of digital channels.
- Build and manage project plans, drive cross-functional team deliverables, coordinate with outside vendors, manage budgets, and see projects through to completion on time/budget.
- Maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail.
What You Will Bring:
- 8+ years of experience in a B2B digital marketing role in technology.
- A strong track record of successfully managing digital campaigns that meet and exceed KPIs to drive pipeline and revenue growth for the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as listening and interpretation skills.
- Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion.
- Thrives working cross-functionally and enjoys building strong internal and external relationships in a globally-distributed company.
- Creative thinker and problem solver, willing to take risks and able to problem solve in real-time.
- Able to recognize potential obstacles and proactively suggest work-arounds.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation technology, preferably Marketo.
- #US; #CA
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.