Senior Director, Digital Marketing
About the Company:
Qumulo is the leading file data platform for multi cloud environments, providing unrivaled freedom, control, and real-time visibility for file data at massive scale. Fortune 500 companies, major film studios, and the largest research facilities in the world trust Qumulo to help them innovate with their mission-critical digital files. The Qumulo experience makes file data management simple with continuous new features, a single solution for all workloads, and access to customer success experts on your schedule.
At Qumulo we are building an open and collaborative culture where people can do their best work with customers as our magnetic field. We act as owners, we share by default, we are data driven and experimental and as an inclusive workplace, we welcome and celebrate multiple points of view. As part of our culture we believe diversity drives innovation.
About the Position:
Qumulo is looking for an innovative digital marketing leader to build and execute our digital transformation strategy. This role is an important leadership role to drive all aspects of digital demand generation including lead nurturing, marketing automation, and social media deployment. This role will have ownership to establish the processes and drive the execution of next-generation digital marketing programs for our business.
- Responsible for digital marketing activities to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Executes online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses.
- Leadership and management of the Digital Marketing team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management.
- Manage the day-to-day execution, optimization and reporting of digital marketing campaigns
- Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making
- Builds and publishes digital marketing reporting and dashboards
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams; work with campaigns, product marketing, technical marketing, and sales teams to complement efforts and improve the customer lifecycle and performance of marketing investments
- 8-10 years of marketing experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of B2B success managing direct response-focused online marketing programs in areas such as SEM, display, remarketing, mobile, and social media advertising
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience leading high marketing teams
- Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.
- Experience building and managing campaigns in salesforce.com, or similar tools
- Solid understanding of web analytics, ad tracking, a/b testing, tag management and content management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Analytical skill set with a leadership voice and the ability to influence
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.