Senior Global Partner Marketing Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is seeking an experienced high-energy, innovative senior Partner Marketing Manager to develop global marketing programs with our strategic global system integration partners. These awareness and demand generation programs will directly contribute to pipeline goals and build mindshare within key audiences(including C suite) and industries.
The ideal candidate is proficient in building strategic partner marketing relationships, partnership content and a portfolio of integrated marketing programs with partners that can then be adopted across multiple countries. The primary focus for this role is to work closely with global alliance directors and partner marketing counterparts to develop a joint marketing plan and programs to support business goals.
This role will collaborate closely with regional and industry teams to create joint demand generation programs with key partners. These programs will include market awareness, sales acceleration and customer engagement components. Each program will be measured on pipeline and must demonstrate a clear ROI across ServiceNow and partner investments.
Excellent program management skills and a strong analytical mindset is essential to be successful in this role. The global partner marketing manager will be required to measure, track and demonstrate ROI across programs and make data based decisions on how to maximize results across the full marketing mix.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced multi-cultural, dynamic environment. Candidates should have a proven track record for leading and contributing to projects, building strong relationships and working collaboratively with cross-functional marketing team members at ServiceNow and our partners.
- Responsible for the global marketing relationships with key global strategic partners. Develop partner marketing strategy for this partner segment. Align strategy, objectives and activities to support global business plan goals.
- Work with ServiceNow Global Account Directors and Alliance Partners to understand the demands of their business, gathering insight and translating these business needs into the wider marketing plan.
- Collaborate with geo marketing leaders and regional marketing teams to align integrated marketing plans that include awareness, demand and sales components.
- Work with partners to integrate ServiceNow into their corporate and industry campaigns. Support thought leadership and demand generation opportunities.
- Track ROI across all activities.
- Showcase partnership and top solutions in strategic partner and ServiceNow events(online & in person). Work with partner and regional teams to connect events to broader marketing campaign efforts.
- Actively collect requirements and seek feedback across programs. Collaborate with partners and global team members to incorporate feedback and optimize programs to achieve greater results.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of experience in B2B Tech marketing experience, with a focus on Partner Marketing.
- Experience creating marketing campaigns aligned to business targets with demonstrable results; industry and ABM expertise preferred
- Ability to operate in a fast moving / dynamic environment with a strong sense of ownership and desire to achieve results
- Metrics mindset; track record of using data and analytics to drive higher investment in marketing programs and illustrate ROI
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
- Team player with a proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams and partners
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally
- Creative problem-solving, resourceful execution, and high attention to detail
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.