Senior Manager - Product Marketing
Senior Manager of Product Marketing
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation.
The Senior Manager of Product Marketing reports to the head of marketing and is an important leadership role in the company. The Senior Manager of Product Marketing will help lead the go-to-market strategy of our SaaS solutions, services, and ancillary products. This includes customer and market research, segmentation, product positioning, messaging, pricing, packaging, product launch and sales enablement content. You will be a key leader in driving long-term product strategies, increasing customer success and achieving company growth goals. You will be a key evangelist and spokesperson for our entire product line.
- Help lead the go-to-market strategy for all Pushpay products and services to increase market success and achieve company goals. The head of marketing is responsible for GTM, but you’ll be the right hand.
- Drive the competitive positioning and detailed messaging for all products and services and ensure our stories are powerfully and consistently communicated across all channels, including our website, sales teams, partners, product content, product demos and collateral
- Deeply analyze and understand our customers, buyers, market trends and competition using data analysis, surveys, in-depth interviews and other research methods
- Optimize and execute pricing, packaging and product portfolio architecture to increase market share and achieve company goals
- Be a key influencer in the development of our product strategies to create market-leading family of software, service and education products for small businesses
- 4+ years of software product marketing experience
- 3-5+ years in software marketing and/or sales, preferably within a SaaS model
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, from C-level to entry level, internal and external
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams to create business results in a fast-paced environment. This is a must. Great teammates and collaborators are encouraged to apply!
- A customer-centric view with a passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into strategies
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives