Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
Given our explosive growth across the company, we’re looking for a high-energy, dynamic storyteller with an appetite for enterprise technology and B2B product marketing. As a Sr. Manager of Product Marketing you will represent the voice of the customer, work with a great team of marketers to drive impact and help us transform the Contract Management marketplace.
This is a hands-on role with an opportunity to contribute across all aspects of product marketing for Icertis growing product portfolio. We’re looking for someone that cares passionately about crafting just the right messaging and positioning for each new product, someone that can design a demo that truly differentiates our product, and someone who will be laser focused on making sure our sales team has the tools they need to be successful.
- This role will impact the entire company through the execution of these key strategies:
- Understand and define the customer buying journey, and articulate the key buying criteria and business needs of our customers.
- Assess the competitive landscape and develop effective compete strategies leveraging research, insights, and customer feedback
- Develop deep expertise on our product portfolio, in order to effectively tell our story across all available channels including live demos, product videos, and other sales collateral.
- Define, name, package, and position our product offerings to better accelerate customers through the sales funnel.
- Design and execute the integrated go-to-market strategy for new products that maximizes the impact of our product investments
By working cross-functionally you will be impacting our ability to drive bookings and revenue, create loyal customers that choose Icertis over the competition, and provide our sales teams with the information they need to close business.
- Sales-focused, business-outcome oriented mindset
- Persuasive storyteller, with strong written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of the SaaS, cloud-based, B2B enterprise software market
- Demonstrated history of building strong partnerships with your product and sales teams
- Technically savvy and comfortable getting hands-on with the product – you will be the marketing team’s expert on our product functionality
- Strong analytical skills, with a bias for making measurable, data-driven decisions
- Experience with product marketing within a consultative/solution selling model
- Independent, self-starter who can prioritize and drive deliverables to execution
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal professionally with executives and marketing counterparts
This role is part of our corporate marketing team based at our HQ location in Bellevue, WA and will report to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing. Product marketing represents the voice of the customer. And sometimes the only way to understand what the customer journey is to buy our products is to get out from behind the desk and get into their world. So, there will also be occasional travel to conferences and our customers’ offices to help you get a handle on what drives our success.
- 3-5 years in Enterprise B2B software product marketing
- Ability to think critically and make analytical optimization decisions
- Highly efficient, collaborative team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual (design skills are also a plus)
- BA/BS degree in related field
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description