Senior Marketing Manager, Public Sector and Global Channels at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:03 a.m. (PST) on Monday, January 25, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Auth0 Marketing Team is seeking a talented, results-oriented Senior Marketing Manager to lead our marketing strategy and programs specifically targeting the U.S. public sector vertical as well as co-marketing efforts with strategic technology partners and Global Systems Integrators (GSIs). This role will be responsible for developing the strategy and executing on the got-to-market plan designed to drive awareness and adoption of Auth0 among technical influencers and decision makers across the U.S. Federal and State & Local governments. They will likewise be responsible for helping accelerate our strategic partner ecosystem’s ability to drive pipeline, partner-led revenue, and other business goals worldwide, through collaborative partner marketing and account-based marketing programs.
Successful candidates will understand the needs of these specialized market segments and use this understanding to create targeted messaging/content and customer or partner-facing campaigns. A passion for the public sector, knowledge of how to market through partnerships, and a an entrepreneurial spirit are key. This is a unique opportunity to grow a marketing program from scratch and deliver immediate impact.
This role can be based from a home office anywhere in the U.S.
What you will Bring
- 7+ years of relevant experience in marketing technology offers to public sector IT decision makers and channel partners
- Understanding of public sector decision making process and players
- Ability to drive full-funnel go-to-market marketing strategies from forecasting, budgeting, planning, prioritization, campaign execution, and optimization
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Committed and dedicated: willing to leverage your passion and stamina to get the job done
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with marketing and sales automation and analytics platforms (Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach, Google Analytics)
- Demonstrated ability to tie programs to ROI metrics
What you will do
- Develop and oversee comprehensive public sector and partner marketing go-to-market strategies to help us achieve our aggressive annual pipeline and revenue goals, and increase awareness of the Auth0 brand within these segments.
- Tailor global integrated campaigns to address the needs of both technical and non-technical users and buyers within these segments.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to not just market through and with, but to partners
- Work closely with the public sector sales, partner, and broader marketing team to distill key functionality and benefits into core messages and achieve business goals.
- Provide regular reporting and KPI analysis to internal stakeholders.
- Mentor, and grow a small team of contract marketers for the short term, with longer term team growth potential possible.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.