Senior Marketing Manager - Sponsorship Lead at Remitly
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises. Today, we are proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
You will work with the team to grow Remitly's sponsorship presence. You will report directly to the Director of Multicultural Media and Outreach (MMO), by supporting and carrying out the strategy, execution, analysis and optimization of our approved sponsorships.
You will work on our first partnership with an LA sports team and other programs as they come up.
Knowledge of how to manage sponsorships is essential to succeed in this position. We are especially looking for experience working with teams, media, communities, and agencies -- you can take this program to the next level for Remitly. Execution experience is a must!
What You'll Do
- Partner with the Director of MMO to develop and execute our approved sponsorships in-market
- You will build recommendations for new programs that fit our strategy
- Own relationships with teams, vendors and agencies
- Partner with Growth Marketing to ensure we are amplifying the assets in other channels
- Obsess over data and understand campaign metrics to set best practices and improve programs
- Monitor competitive media and sponsorship strategies
Who You Are
- Experience juggling both strategy development along with leading in-depth tactical execution, plan stewardship, and invoice reconciliation
- Understand the cultural nuances of reaching our customer and be able to articulate and implement strategies
- Have 5+ years experience in offline marketing activities and sponsorships
- Have demonstrated experience leading Community/grassroots/events marketing
- Desire to make a difference with an amazing organization
- Be customer-centric. Can walk in the customer's shoes and advocate on their behalf
- Experience making data-driven marketing decisions
- You manage a workload against competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience working with diverse cultures, target audiences and languages, a plus
- Any foreign language skills, cultural experience, a plus
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer