Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Egencia -- Expedia Group business travel -- is one of the top Travel Management Companies (TMCs) in the world. We provide innovative business travel solutions and local customer service in 65 countries. We are a great place for exceptional people who share our real passion for tech and travel to do their best work.
Are you a creative problem solver with expertise in B2B marketing technologies that drive better prospect and customer engagement? Are you looking for a high-impact role where you’ll collaborate with teammates around the globe to build and operate a world-class revenue stack?
Egencia is seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Operations Manager who is curious, an outstanding creative thinker, collaborator, and problem solver. If you have experience managing a marketing technology / revenue stack at a high-growth b2b company, Egencia is looking for you to join our Marketing Operations team.
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager will work across marketing teams to roadmap, build and operate a growing set of marketing tools to support demand generation, client lifecycle marketing, and sales development and enablement. You will identify and document martech and application user business requirements and then partner with product and the broader team to implement and manage marketing application deployments and use.
You will be the marketing application, data expert, and super user, collaborating across our marketing and sales excellence teams to ensure we are maximizing the capabilities of our technology stack, while working with teams and/or individuals to meet their specific requirements. This is a hands-on-keyboard role where you’ll understand the capabilities of each tool and align those capabilities with the needs of our marketing and sales teams. This position will evaluate new technologies, recommend new products or changes in existing application/software processes, build the business case for new technologies and oversee planning.
What Will You Do:
- Operate the marketing applications used in day-to-day marketing operations
- You will collaborate with Egencia’s marketing campaign and Sales Development reps to leverage the tools we have in place to effectively target prospect and customer accounts and individuals within those companies
- Be a super user and a go-to expert. Provide guidance, recommendations and training on how best to use our marketing tech stack
- You will work directly with Egencia’s product and technology team to implement tools across our various prospect and customer-facing digital properties and drive integrations with our CRM, product and data sources
- Align closely with our Salesforce operations team to ensure all applications are configured and working correctly to improve marketing and sales effectiveness
- Build and deploy best practices and document processes to ensure that we are achieving maximum efficiency and scale in our marketing tech stack
- Stay current with the latest developments in marketing software and related technologies used at Egencia and build a strategic roadmap for new 3rd party tools that optimize our marketing objectives
Who You Are:
- You are a deep expert in revenue and martech stacks and their use in a b2b go-to-market environment. You love technology!
- You are both dedicated and passionate about finding creative and meaningful ways to put marketing technologies to work to deliver scale and untapped value and potential
- While not a data science or analytics expert, you have deep understanding of data requirements and can collaborate on plans for and use of machine-learning models, analytic models, and reporting strategy and tools
What You Bring:
- You have 5+ years experience working with marketing technology applications and website CMS in an agile system to deliver projects on time and within scope
- You are an expert in Salesforce and Marketo, with solid working exposure to Lattice, ZoomInfo, Outreach, PathFactory, Engagio, Drift, Live Chat technologies
- You demonstrate the ability to handle and prioritize across multiple project and initiatives with a willingness to ask questions and a desire to communicate effectively with your peers and managers
- You know B2B, you know software, you advocate for Sirius Decisions frameworks, you have global marketing experience – another plus!
- You hold a BA/BS degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Communications, or related field
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.