Senior Marketing Specialist
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our team to support the design and execution of local marketing programs in three of our key markets – Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Seattle—as part of our Shared Services function. This position, based in Seattle, will work closely with marketing, business development, and local leaders to execute local marketing programs. Specifically, this position will support day-to-day activities associated with local brand awareness, relationship building with clients, local media, organizations, and lead generation. We are looking for someone that brings a passion for all things marketing to amplify our brand and marketing activities in each market. The person in this role will also need to harness their entrepreneurial spirit to contribute to building an engaging West Coast office culture.
- Operate as West Coast regional marketing support and serve as a trusted advisor to our local office leaders
- Support execution of the West Coast marketing strategy and go-to-market plan in partnership with the West Coast marketing leader, to build the reputation of West Monroe’s West Coast offices and help them achieve aggressive growth goals
- Execute local event sponsorships; attend in-market events
- Support planning and execution on a mix of client and influencer events including summits, roundtables and workshops
- Oversee all aspects of event management, including invitations and guest list management, and event programming and execution
- Partner with leaders on their key account relationships, working closely with marketing counterparts at those organizations to identify joint marketing opportunities and working with leaders to identify cross-sell opportunities
- Drive programs such as Account Based Marketing to build client relationships
- Support local lead generation campaigns, including the hometown pursuit and high potential client programs
- Source new local relationships with organizations and media outlets to help execute and amplify our brand locally
- Partner with the social media team to develop and promote content locally
- Collaborate with the talent acquisition team to execute local recruitment brand campaigns using a variety of media, such as in-market events, print, social media, and workplace awards
- 5-7 years of credible experience and high performance in a marketing and communications-related field
- Ability to work as a peer with senior leadership when executing a marketing strategy
- Experience working under tight deadlines and a fast-paced environment
- Proven event management skills and experience in planning and executing local marketing or regional conferences; passion for being in the market and developing relationships
- Experience working with local media to build a reputation in our local markets; existing media relationships a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems, and attention to detail are key
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing/Advertising (or related field of study) required
- TRAVEL: 25% travel within the West Coast & Chicago
So, if you're looking for an opportunity to lead in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you own your own career, we'd love to hear from you.
Think you've got what it takes? Then join our team and make us better.