Senior Marketing Strategist - Enterprise at Ideoclick
As a Sr. Marketing Strategist - Enterprise at Ideoclick, you are responsible for driving our clients’ revenue growth through the strategic review, structuring and implementation of digital marketing plans on Amazon and Amazon’s marketing platforms. As a lead, you are a SME in the Amazon Advertising platforms, as well as a SME of the Amazon Sales channel and broader ecommerce operations. The Sr. Marketing Strategist onboards and mentors new digital marketing strategists and is committed to discovering, testing and standardizing the best marketing practices and sharing/demonstrating those to the team. You will be responsible for leading strategic conversations, setting KPI goals and presenting marketing recommendations to our largest clients, based on historical data, client category and any significant nuances. You will also review performance with those clients monthly (or more) and optimize as needed.
- Identify and implement strategies to increase traffic and conversions through SEM and Display Ads
- Regular client marketing management
- Optimize delivery and campaign performance
- Work with account management and content teams to develop annual marketing calendars for Sponsored Ads, DSP, content improvements, and promotions
- Help determine marketing pipeline priorities and present opportunities and obstacles to the Director of Marketing
- Work with the VP of Marketing and Software development team to research and run product development improvements for Ideoclick’s proprietary software platform
- You’re a big picture thinker who’s not afraid to get in the weeds
- Statistics may not have been your favorite class, but it was maybe a close second.
- You possess the ability to articulate your thoughts clearly, professionally, and calmly even in the face of large obstacles or difficult situations
- You recognize that every individual has the potential to significantly improve their job/company, and that by encouraging and acknowledging the support of your peers and leaders, that impact is limitless.
- You relish feedback and aren’t afraid to share your own when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years prior experience specifically in Ecommerce or Paid Online Advertising experience, preferably with familiarity to Amazon Marketing products.
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Proficient/Advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently even through ambiguity, with or without guidance from leadership
- Client Management experience
- Prior Amazon experience
- Bachelors specifically in: Marketing, Business, Statistics, Communications, Advertising
- Competitive salary (base and bonus) and benefit package
- 401 k
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance - premiums paid 100% for the employee
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- A modern, spacious working environment in Pioneer Square with great views of the Puget Sound and CenturyLink Field.
- We offer a casual, relaxed atmosphere. We care about our People!!