Senior Marketing Systems Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Marketing Operations is the backbone for all of Marketing at ServiceNow. We support our stakeholders by upholding a high standard of operational process and governance across our marketing systems. We strive for constant improvement and ensure there are alignment across teams and departments. As a Senior Marketing Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for executing data-driven initiatives to maximize the efficiency of marketing campaigns promoting our business. Primary responsibilities include (1) liaison between business and technology stakeholders, (2) documentation of as-is and to-be process, (3) providing support and troubleshooting system-related issues and (4) data reporting. The Senior Marketing Systems Analyst will work closely with IT, regional Marketing Operations, Digital, and Sales to support all aspects of campaigns development and execution, email marketing campaigns, and improving lead generation processes through our CRM (Dynamics365) and Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo). You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
What you get to do in this role:
· Developing requirements for the improvements and enhancements with related to marketing operations and infrastructure
· Represent Marketing in the SDLC process end-to-end including gathering requirements, prioritizing stories, performing UAT, and securing business sign off.
· Preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
· Establishing and maintaining system documentation and training materials
· Troubleshoot lead and data alignment issues across our Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) and CRM (Dynamics 365)
· Work with business and technology partners to understand system functionality and roadmaps, product customizations need and implementation
· System administration, including but not limited to ongoing management of Marketo instance and various integrations with CRM system and 3rd Party vendors.
· Become a marketing subject matter expert in a wide range of systems: Marketo, Dynamics, ServiceNow, Allocadia, 3rd Party tools
· Work on Marketo customizations and data (inbound/outbound) integration implementations with multiple upstream and downstream application/system(s)
· Advise on best practices with regard to marketing automation capabilities, testing, projected results.
· Foster communication and information flow between HQ and geo marketing teamsQualifications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 5+ years of experience in CRM systems and 3rd Party integration with Marketo.
· Strong business, marketing and information systems acumen.
· Has experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting
· Experience with integrating marketing and/or sales technologies, especially with marketing automation tools and CRM systems (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to communicate effectively, including ability to articulate complex technical information in a clear, concise manner
· Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across organization
· Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with multiple IT, business stakeholder and product teams
· Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of managementAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.