Senior Mobile Marketing Manager, User Acquisition
We’re all in at DoubleDown. Are you?
We are looking for an experienced Media Buyer to profitably scale user acquisition programs through various mobile ad platforms (including Facebook, Google and Ad Networks). In this role, you will both grow our current campaigns and explore new opportunities to bring in users. Leverage marketing analytics by collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop highly effective campaigns. As a senior team member, you will use your expertise to help mentor junior media buyers and achieve ROI goals.
Be a high roller at DoubleDown
We're DoubleDown Interactive, a talented team of approximately 150 Software Engineers, Game Designers, Artists, Producers, Marketers, Analytical Experts, and more. Located in Seattle’s International District, we create fun, authentic casino-style entertainment via free-to-play social and mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. As a leader in the social casino space, we continue to revolutionize through constant innovation. Known for our fun and collaborative culture, we move quickly todeliver exciting online game experiences to casino enthusiasts and social gamers alike!
What you should bring to the table
- Subject Matter Expertise: You have a deep experience in media buying for mobile apps, especially on Social Media platforms. Experience with Free-to-Play games a plus.
- Accountability: You are responsible for growing ROI for a portfolio of apps, managing the budget, reporting and campaigns.
- Metric driven. You’re comfortable performing campaign analysis, reporting results and discovering trends.
- Team player: You thrive in an environment where each person collaborates to achieve company goals but take ownership of individual results. You work and play well with other team members.
- Motivation: You enjoy making a measurable impact on your team and the company. You are a self-starter who can work with limited oversite who takes ownership of your channels and campaigns.
- Execution-oriented: You aggressively prioritize action for delivering consistently against KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or the equivalent in Marketing, Business, or the equivalent work experience.
Placing your best bet - the responsibilities
- Building and managing paid user acquisition campaigns across multiple channels, including AdWords, Facebook, and Ad Networks
- Conduct thorough and deep analysis to optimize mobile marketing campaigns to acquire and engaged users at large scale
- Leverage 3rd party mobile attribution and analytics to measure, evaluate, optimize and develop media strategies
- Educate and share digital ad buying intel with team members to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimizations
- Develop A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts and ROI
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design and Analytics to ensure that we deliver well-executed acquisition campaigns, strong user engagement, and excellent tracking;
- Implement, analyze, optimize, and report on the successes and challenges of marketing campaigns.
- Actively contribute to the evolution of team processes and workflow
Hitting the jackpot
In this role, you will be the expert in User Acquisition and Retention within the digital media space! You will create and manage partnerships with key platforms to develop and drive media strategies, onboard new channels and execute business critical user acquisition campaigns. Part creative, part analytical, this role will balance using data and insights to achieve ROI objectives.
Cashing in on the comps
- Getting to the office is a breeze with one of our two company-sponsored transportation options:
- ORCA pass, renewed annually
- $100 monthly transportation credit
- Stow your ride safely in the secured parking garage or bike locker available onsite.
- It’s a gaming company, so take a gaming break and get to know your coworkers with a little competitive fun! Square off over ping pong, foosball, or pinball in our arcade. Like console games? You’ll find plenty of takers for a tabletop gaming session, too!
- Stay in tip-top shape by taking advantage of our onsite fitness center. Just head down to the first floor of our building,and you’ll have access to state of the art equipment, lockers, and showers.
- Need to relax? Get a massage or enjoy a yoga session right here in the studio! After all, who wants to work without a massage?
- Enjoy occasional afternoons off for private viewings of first-run movies and team outings to see the Mariners play.
- Hungry? Head to one of our two kitchens fully stocked with snacks and beverages.
- You’ll never want to take the day off on Wednesdays, when we even provide a gourmet breakfast.
- Want to go out to lunch sometimes, too? Our International District location is perfectly situated near a variety of excellent restaurants.
- As if all of this isn't cool enough, you'll love our benefit package.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, maternity/paternity leave, and disability protection (short- and long-term).
- Every team member receives 15 days of vacation, 56 hours of sick time, 2 personal floating holidays, and 12 paid calendar holidays per year.
- Combine all of this with our amazing work/life balance and company-matched retirement options, and you have the dream job!
Looking for another reason we're the best place in Seattle to work? We're committed to our role as an Equal Opportunity Employer– we embrace a diverse mix of voices and create a positive environment where everyone belongs. We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. DoubleDown is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need help completing your application, let us know! Email us at [email protected] and one of our awesome HR team members will get you everything you need. We look forward to meeting you soon!
To be considered, you must be at least 18 years of age with the ability to successfully pass a security criminal background investigation.
DoubleDown partners with E-Verify, an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.