As the leading development platform for mobile games, AR, and VR, Unity is helping take developer's creations further than ever before. At Unity, you have the opportunity to change some of the fastest growing industries at scale. Unity Technologies provides developers with the ability to create realistic 3D environments used for interactive experiences as well as industrial simulations.
As the Product Marketing Manager for AI and Machine Learning, you will work on foundational AI technology that Unity is developing for games, research, automotive, and industrial applications. You will contribute to raising product awareness and adoption by constructing and leading go-to-market plans and delivering clear strategies, value propositions, positioning, and messaging. You will work on an array of AI and Machine Learning technologies Unity is building for our developers, including Inferencing, AI planner, Simulation.
You will partner closely with Product Management, Business Development, and other Marketing teams to deliver innovative and high impact solutions to developers.
- Create product and solution marketing content, including collateral, blog posts, webinars, go-to-market toolkits and more to communicate our value propositions and enable the success of our field sales force and channel partners
- Define the go-to-market strategy of product releases and lead the cross-functional implementation of the plan across Product Management, PR, Creative, Social Media, etc
- Educate the market on the features and capabilities of Unity AI/ML solutions and technologies to drive adoption
- Understand your target customer base and champion their needs through data analytics and direct engagement to contribute to roadmap and inform go-to-market
- Understand the competitive landscape, spot and follow key trends, use insight to contribute to feature prioritization
- Deep experience in working on technical products, tools, or software and bringing them to market
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization, including world-class engineers
- Demonstrated ability to work across operating styles and can bring together multiple perspectives
- Ability to articulate a value proposition to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in working on early stage product launches and in identifying and validating product opportunities
- You are a natural storyteller with stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Worked on machine learning/deep learning products or have a good knowledge of that industry
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.