Senior Product Marketing Manager, B2B at Expedia Group
Are you passionate about B2B technology product marketing? Are you a creative problem solver with a bias for action? Are you looking for a high-impact role in which you collaborate with teammates around the globe to build and execute industry-leading product marketing strategies and plans?
Egencia – Expedia Business Travel – is one of the top Travel Management Companies (TMCs) globally. We provide innovative business travel solutions and local customer service in 65 countries around the world. We are a great place for extraordinary people who share our real passion for tech and travel. We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager for our Marketing team. You are curious, an exceptionally creative thinker, collaborator and a problem solver. In this high-impact role you will help to drive significant prospect and customer awareness of the Egencia portfolio, and sales growth and customer adoption globally.
What You Will Do:
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will collaborate with teams across the organization to build and execute product marketing strategies and plans. Your scope of responsibility will include positioning, messaging, product launches, releases and sustainment initiatives.
This is a hands-on role and an exciting opportunity for both strategic and executional work. You’ll partner closely with our product, research and other teams to understand the features and benefits of the travel platform. You’ll use this knowledge to draft and align positioning and messaging that will inform effective sales and outbound communications about those capabilities.
You will use industry, market and competitive intelligence to inform go to market and attach campaigns globally and locally. You will ensure go-to-market strategies fit in to the overall customer journey and all touchpoints are considered and updated.
You will create and maintain a sales enablement bill of materials, building a growing set of marketing tools and content to support demand generation, client lifecycle marketing, and sales and account development.
You will continuously seek improvements to the sales motion, ensuring attainment of and regularly reporting on achievement of goals and success metrics. You will evolve and optimize your approach and execution based on results as well as stakeholder inputs.
Who You Are:
- You have 7+ years of product marketing experience in a B2B technology, enterprise software or SaaS/Cloud organization. Global experience a plus.
- You are a deep expert in product marketing and are ready to share and implement proven practices on day one.
- You have a bias for action and a validated ability to define a vision and collaborate across an organization to develop and execute strategic, actionable and integrated plans.
- You are a creative thinker with strong analytical and critical thinking abilities. Data and insight are a key component to how you analyze problems and structure your decision-making.
- You are comfortable and highly functioning within dynamic environments. You have an insatiable curiosity for unraveling complexity and a high tolerance for ambiguity. You are a builder.
- You are focused, organized, efficient: able to handle multiple, complex decisions at once, across multiple teams, time zones, and cultures.
- You agree that culture is paramount. We like big thinkers with small egos. We value individual creativity, and we invest in individual growth. You are ready and willing to learn and also to partner to ensure you bring your peers along with you.
- A commitment to always improve, both in processes and quality of program execution is second nature to you.
- You advocate for Sirius Decisions and Pragmatic Marketing frameworks and a have a passion for Ted Talks.
- You hold a BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-LS1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.