Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
About the team:
We think carriers and drivers are trucking awesome. They move our country forward and deserve more respect and appreciation than they receive today. We love solving problems to make life on the road hassle-free for drivers, maximizing earnings with full trucks on the lanes they like to run. We love rolling up our sleeves to get things done in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Our team’s goal is to build the most robust and engaged carrier base in the freight industry.
You will be a senior member of the carrier marketing team. You will be responsible for driving lifecycle marketing initiatives to drive growth, and play a critical role in growing the world’s leading digital freight network.
- Design and implement marketing campaigns using both paid and owned media channels, with a focus on robust experimentation methods to grow carrier activation, engagement, and retention - all in a data-driven, scalable and efficient manner.
- Design, analyze, optimize and automate activation, engagement and retention funnels.
- Manage carrier education programs designed to increase activation, engagement, and retention.
- Partner deeply with Product and Engineering teams to define and implement strategies and initiatives that drive carrier activation, engagement and retention.
- Partner closely with the digital marketing and creative teams to develop and optimize assets to fuel growth marketing initiatives.
- Synthesize vast amounts of data and report key insights and findings on a recurring basis.
- Manage and create dashboards to allow real time access to KPI against goals across the organization and actionable insights.
- Create written documentation to communicate experiments and their results with the rest of the team and company, including lessons, action items, and recommended optimizations.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of experience in growth marketing / lifecycle marketing.
- A successful track record of building and executing GTM strategies for hyper-growth businesses.
- Deep technical and marketing technology background.
- Inspire confidence and be influential with a diverse group of stakeholders to create strong buy-in with technical, creative and operational groups.
- App marketing, startup, tech and/or freight brokerage experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated; willing to be proactive and take initiative on open-ended projects with little oversight.
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!