Outreach is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager with a proven track record for bringing products and innovations to market with high customer impact and satisfaction to drive product momentum and revenue growth at global scale in the B2B SaaS arena.
This person will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing and will lead the go-to-market strategy and execution plans for a portfolio from Outreach. They will be responsible for leading category-level product value proposition development, product positioning & messaging, pricing and packaging, and all aspects of enabling Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to optimally market and sell Outreach products to drive customer value, adoption and business growth.
About The Team
Join the growing Product Marketing team as we expand the Outreach product portfolio to multi-product, multi-geo, multi-language and multi-currency, spanning customers ranging in size from scrappy startups to some of the largest global enterprise companies in the world. We are a team who sits at the intersection of engineering and the sales and marketing teams, translating innovation into marketable, sellable products that deliver unmatched customer experiences at scale across the globe. We are obsessed about collaborating effectively across internal teams and stakeholders, as well as our partner ecosystem to deliver Outreach experiences that attract and delight customers. We wake up each day inspired to do our best work and remain ever-curious about how to improve, evolve and grow. Above all, we have each others’ backs.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Leading market requirements and go-to-market strategies across multiple products for Outreach’s solution areas and user/persona experiences
- Developing and executing the go-to-market plan for new product & feature releases and collaborating across Product/Engineer, Marketing, Finance, Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Conducting market and customer research to stay in touch with buyer needs, and create and maintain clear, differentiated messaging that resonates with our target audience.
- Researching and analyzing our buyers and competitive products. Clearly and concisely documenting and communicating your findings throughout the company to influence product and GTM direction. Provide direct support to field teams in competitive deals.
- Communicating the value proposition of our platform and new features to all field facing teams and marketing functions. You’ll work with GTM Readiness to ensure we have the collateral required to support sales, success, support and professional services teams, including sales decks, feature overviews, product videos, training materials, case studies, etc. You’ll work with demand generation, PR and other marketing functions to produce high quality content that is compelling for customers and drives traction for adoption of products in your solution area.
- Developing a proficiency on Outreach and key competitor product capabilities, and sales process best practices; be known as a product and customer subject matter expert for your solution area
- Demonstrating a strong ability to lead cross-company and multi-discipline teams with influence to drive business and product results that measurably delivers company impact
- 5+ years of experience working as a product marketer, product manager (or related field) in the technology industry
- Experience defining a go-to-market strategy for a new product or offering
- Proficient understanding of SaaS technology, vernacular and landscape
- Exceptional ability to drive key business objectives with data-driven, fact-based insights that lead to well-informed strategic plans, quick decision making and impactful outcomes.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and a track record for delivering clear and compelling customer-facing materials in a technology sector
- Strong exec-level presence with great business acumen
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
- Experience working on a sales team or marketing to sales representative personas is a plus
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status