Senior Product Marketing Manager, Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
You will join a multi-disciplinary product and solution marketing team covering ESG, Risk and Compliance, and Security Operations. The product marketing team works closely with a tight-knit business unit and product management, amazing sales specialists, and passionate cross-functional marketing. Our business is growing at a record pace and is recognized as an industry and market innovator and trend-setter.
This new role will help grow, evangelize, and deliver ServiceNow’s ESG solution portfolio. You’ll help define and drive solution launches for our ESG offerings and position our ESG solutions and partnerships alongside our overall platform story as well as ServiceNow’s global ESG and sustainability initiatives. Your mission is to get our solutions story out with creativity and simplicity so customers can activate ESG across their enterprises. We help them mobilize their ESG strategies, build reputation and trust, and deliver long-term value and ESG impact. Join us on an amazing journey to workflow a better world – more sustainable, equitable, and ethical. You can make a difference within our rapidly growing team, ServiceNow, and the global community.
What you get to do in this role:
- Apply your subject matter expertise, experience, and competitive perspective to focus solution direction, messaging, and campaign strategy for success
- Build solution content (customer, internal, sales, analyst) to launch ServiceNow ESG offerings and maintain the BOM as our agile developers roll out capabilities and integrations
- Collaborate with product management and peers to integrate ESG messaging and go to market with ServiceNow and partner products to expand market opportunities and TAM
- Work cross-LOB with other workflow product and marketing teams to keep our story simple and distinctive, and roll it out internally and externally
- Work with internal and external partners to cultivate and launch industry and regional solutions
- Advocate as an ESG thought leader to industry, analysts, customers, employees, and prospects
- Enable sales and partners with domain training, persona-based use-cases, and “human impact” value stories
- Shape and guide industry analyst strategy, briefings, and research responses to promote our vision, roadmap, and market-leading results
- Nurture customer engagement at key corporate events, user meetings, and influencer discussions
- Team with corporate, brand, and field marketing teams on ServiceNow ESG and sustainability initiatives including C-suite positioning, thought leadership, and global campaigns
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8+ years in enterprise SaaS product marketing, including agile marketing
- 5+ years experience marketing solutions from multiple products and partnerships (we’ll ask for samples!)
- 3+ years direct experience with sustainability or ESG programs, preferably as a practitioner and advocate; experience working with UN SDG and regional regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; Master’s degree or MBA in Sustainability or Environmental Policy a plus
- Confident and proven speaker with outstanding presentation development and delivery skills (Powerpoint guru? Yes, please!)
- Enjoy and excel at persuasive writing (samples required)
- Ability to turn plans to outcomes with minimal direction
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and influencing skills, wielded with humor and humility
- Calm, confident demeanor and work ethic to perform exceptionally in a fast-changing, distributed, and unstructured work environment
- Ideas, hope, and enthusiasm for making the world better through sustainability principles, technology, and amazing experiences
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.