Senior Product Marketing Manager, Multiplayer Games at Unity Technologies
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization.
As Sr. Product Marketing Manager on the Cloud team, you will help drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business, ensuring roadmaps and plans deliver value to users across the Unity ecosystem, building and executing GTM plans, inclusive of marketing content. You’ll touch every facet of the product lifecycle in partnership with product, sales, engineering, and other teams focused on growth.
Some travel will be required between Unity offices (San Francisco, Seattle, Montreal, Copenhagen), customer visits, and to some major industry events.
- Identify problems and market opportunities that drive growth
- Inform and support product direction with your deep understanding of customer needs
- Build business plans, pricing, positioning, packaging, and go-to-market plans
- Lead integrated go-to-market planning and execution - inspiring and leading the work from cross-functional team (product management, evangelism, PR, web, community, creative, brand, design, etc.)
- Monitor and optimize towards KPIs and revenue targets
- You know the A to Z of how to take a cloud-enabled products to market
- You must be a clear thinker and communicator. This must come across in every aspect of your work, from running meetings, to working docs, to presentations, to being able to break down complex problems to get at the crux of the matter. You’ll put those skills to work navigating ambiguity on a daily basis, ensuring your partners and stakeholders are aligned, onboard, and executing against a crystal clear vision and game plan
- You must be able to focus and prioritize ruthlessly in a very fast-paced, ambiguous environment, in order to keep your eye on the ball of the highest impact work and drive to completion
- You must be both an extremely high-producing, effective hands-on contributor, as well as a leader through influence, who can achieve success through others
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.