Our success is dependent on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups — women, people with disabilities, people of color, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
Outreach is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager, New Industries to build our GTM strategy designed to expand into new industries & verticals to drive customer growth.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing and is responsible for developing crisp and compelling positioning & messaging for Outreach products & solutions for specific industries & verticals. They will work cross-functionally to develop effective marketing & sales strategies and tactics to generate awareness and pipeline, accelerate deals, and drive product adoption.
The right candidate will have deep knowledge in the Finance, Healthcare, or Telecom industries - either firsthand or through marketing to that industry - and a proven ability to position products, tell compelling stories, and work cross-functionally.
Location: We are open to remote within the United States.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
- GTM Strategy - you’ll define & execute the industry go-to-marketing strategy across several new target industries.
- Positioning & Messaging - you’ll develop Outreach’s value proposition, differentiation, benefits, and use cases for specific industries. You’ll engage with customers, prospects, and Outhreach’s GTM teams develop our Industry POV & iterate on messaging.
- Campaign Strategy - you’ll define the market strategy & design campaigns to drive awareness & pipeline in target industries. You’ll partner with other marketing teams, including Demand Generation, Campaign Ops, Customer Marketing, & Content, to ensure tight messaging alignment and coordinate marketing campaigns with sales plays. You’ll also develop content to support campaigns, including blog posts, web pages, keynote presentation, customer stories, & white pagers.
- Sales Playbooks & Content - you’ll develop playbooks, plays & offers that support our GTM teams effectively communicate Outreach’s story and compel buyers to choose Outreach in target industries. Additionally, you’ll build industry sales assets, content & tools to support reps & buyers.
- Enablement - partner with Enablement, Product Marketing, and Solutions Marketing to drive strong field enablement strategy for our target industries. This includes developing programs to bring new industry solutions to market as well as supporting ongoing industry training, certification & coaching for the GTM team.
- Market Research - you’ll become an expert in our market, buyers & product. You’ll conduct research on our buyers, keep updates on the market & industry landscapes and key competitors.
- 7+ years of experience working as a industry marketing or product marketer or solutions marketing in the technology industry
- Experience working in or marketing to the Finance, Healthcare, or Telecom industries
- Proficient understanding of SaaS technology, vernacular and landscape
- Strong exec-level presence and communication
- Demonstrated track record in crafting positioning and marketing content
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-company and multi-discipline teams with influence to drive business and product results that measurably deliver company impact
- Exceptional ability to drive key business objectives with data-driven, fact-based insights that lead to well-informed strategic plans, quick decision making and impactful outcomes
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and a track record for delivering clear and compelling customer-facing materials in a technology sector
- Experience in sales is a plus
About The Team
Join the growing Product & Solutions Marketing team as we expand the Outreach product portfolio to multi-product, multi-geo, multi-language and multi-currency, spanning customers ranging in size from scrappy startups to some of the largest global enterprise companies in the world. We are a team who sits at the intersection of engineering and the sales and marketing teams, translating innovation into marketable, sellable products that deliver unmatched customer experiences at scale across the globe. We are obsessed about collaborating effectively across internal teams and stakeholders, as well as our partner ecosystem to deliver Outreach experiences that attract and delight customers. We wake up each day inspired to do our best work and remain ever-curious about how to improve, evolve and grow. Above all, we have each others’ backs.
Visit https://www.outreach.io/company/working-at-outreach to learn more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status