Senior Product Marketing Manager, Partnerships at Unity Technologies
As the leading development platform for gaming, augmented/virtual reality, and real-time interactive 3D design visualization, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity Technologies is investing in enabling any creator outside of Gaming with Real Time 3D technology, and we often do this in collaboration with partners. Whether it’s developing products together, reaching new markets, or enhancing our partners’ offering, our partnerships play an important role in growing our business.
- You will be responsible for leading our industrial partner marketing strategy. You will be the Industrial vertical lead on the Partner Marketing team - meaning you will be our product and solutions expert, knowledgeable about the target audience, and business and marketing strategy for our industrial vertical. You will inspire our team to leverage our platform and tech partnerships to support the industrial business goals
- You will work on defining and proposing collaborations, including product co-development, with ISV and SI partnerships. This will require researching various companies (potential and current partners) to identify key opportunities and challenges that a partnership would entail
- You will have an understanding of the customer needs, and the value exchange between Unity and its partners
- You will help build tools, processes and procedures to enable us to scale our partner offerings, such as frameworks and our upcoming partner portal
- In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally; both within Unity, and externally with partners to create joint value propositions, messaging, and co-marketing go-to-market programs and supporting content
- You will be an engaging leader, who knows how to actively listen and drive for alignment with your various stakeholders. You’re a self-driver who is a master at prioritization, and is comfortable with ambiguity. You thrive on team-work and collaboration
- Ability to build thoughtful, strategic, data driven, and actionable plans to completion while conducting market and customer analysis
- Ability to rapidly grasp complex technical details and potential use cases for technology/innovation across a wide spectrum of industry/technology domains
- Ability to develop deep customer empathy and product expertise: understand the entire Unity ecosystem and target customer base
- Results and ROI oriented. Self-motivated, self-starter who is always thinking a step ahead
- A master of time management, who can prioritize, tune out the noise, and drive to execution with laser focus on what matters most in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present with confidence to executives, peers, customers, and partners
- Experience in SaaS product marketing, successfully launching new products in a B2B environment, and successfully marketing complex, technical B2B products or services with demonstrated ability to build and drive GTM plans
- Consulting experience
- Relevant education i.e. some marketing degree required, or solid on the job experience, MBA
- You are not tied to any one "right way" but thrive in an environment that is as fluid as your ideas
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.