Senior Product Marketing Manager, Platform at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:34 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will own, lead, and drive the messaging, positioning, competitive analysis and GTM (Go-To-Market) strategy for the Auth0 platform and related products.
The successful candidate will have direct product marketing management (PMM) experience, IaaS or Cloud platform marketing, and/or Technical Product Marketing (TPM) experience with a focus on platform and ecosystem marketing. As a key member of the platform product marketing team, you will work closely with our Compliance/privacy, Alliances, Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams to drive the GTM motion for customer acquisition/expansion, drive field enablement programs, and drive pipeline growth. If you enjoy wearing the “strategic hat” but also have a “get s*** done” attitude, then this role is for you!
This role can be based from a home office anywhere in the US or Canada and will report to the Director of Product Marketing, Platform.
What You Will Do:
- GTM: Build and execute the GTM strategy, lead product launches, set competitive positioning, manage “day-to-day” marketing support for the Auth0 platform and respective product domains; in a nutshell, “own” or “champion” Auth0 platform marketing in collaboration with the Product Management team.
- Compliance and Privacy: Work with product management to deliver GTM resources related to various regulatory and compliance frameworks (i.e. GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS, FedRAMP, etc.).
- Develop marketplace relationships: Support the broader identity and access management ecosystem by partnering with the partner ecosystem team to onboard partners, and strengthen their brands.
- Sales Enablement: Communicate the value proposition of the Auth0 platform including how it compares to competitive offerings, to the sales and field teams and develop the sales tools that support the selling process, including sales training and demos.
- Analyst relations: Collaborate and support activities related to analyst relations that would include positioning Auth0 in various strategic surveys, interviews, and tradeshows.
- Persona research: Understand the buyer and the end-user. Build buyer personas and needs; be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your end-users and how they use the Auth0 platform; act as “the voice of the customer” across all functions (i.e., product management, sales, marketing).
- Thought Leadership: Create thought leadership content pieces by researching relevant topics for particular personas, topics from the identity world, and geopolitical/technology topics related to the same, where relevant.
- Insights & Research: Strive to continuously deliver industry, market and product insights to support product roadmap/positioning, campaign development and other relevant areas, and company growth.
What You Will Bring:
- 8+ years of Product Marketing or Solutions Marketing experience.
- SaaS or Enterprise software experience is a must; proven track record marketing to a technical audience.
- Experience with compliance and regulatory frameworks (HIPAA, PCI DSS, FedRAMP, GDPR, open banking, etc.).
- Experience working with IaaS platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience building marketing programs and advocating for cloud ecosystem and marketplace partners.
- Able to collaborate effectively with a diverse, remote team in ambiguous situations.
- Prior Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong focus towards metrics and measuring success.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle several projects at the same time.
- Must be able to take initiative, follow-up and drive cross-departmental actions in order to meet challenging deadlines.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field is preferred.
- #US; #CA
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description