Senior Product Marketing Manager, Solutions at Unity Technologies
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. At Unity we provide many solutions for different customer types to achieve their goals with our products. One type of solution is our success services suite which provides education, support, expert consulting and success management to customers across industries to make sure they achieve their aspirations in creating with Unity.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Unity’s portfolio of Customer Success Services, you will drive productization from ideation to reality. You will help accelerate growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business and delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging for Unity’s customers.
- Conduct customer interviews to develop first-hand knowledge of the customer and their problem set to inform the offerings for customers across industries
- Work closely with product management to define new offerings to help customers
- Launch new offerings that solve customer problems, at the right pric
- Define product positioning and messaging
- Build GTM plan and drive execution through cross-functional marketing teams
- Deliver a complete, compelling sales enablement toolkit for all offerings: you’ll create pitch decks, case studies, testimonials, marketing videos, sell sheets, battlecards
- Develop a comprehensive training program for Unity Customer Success Services that educates all sales teams to ensure every deal includes these services
- B2B product marketing experience in technology sector
- You know the A to Z of how to take a product to market backwards and forwards and can be a clear thinker and communicator
- This must come across in every aspect of your work, from running meetings, to working docs, to presentations, to being able to break down complex problems to get at the crux of the matter
- You can provide clarity and will be able to navigate ambiguity on a daily basis, ensuring your partners and stakeholders are aligned, onboard, and executing against a crystal clear vision and game plan
- You must be both an extremely high-producing, effective hands-on contributor, as well as a leader through influence, who can achieve success through others
- Product marketing experience specifically with human-delivered services and support
- Prior work delivering support or consultative offerings, or developing in Unity engine
Some travel will be required between Unity offices (San Francisco, Seattle, Montreal, Copenhagen), customer visits, and to some major industry events.
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.