Senior Product Marketing Manager at Highspot
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:55 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place so they are ready for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales understand how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.
About the Role
Highspot is looking for an up and coming Senior Product Marketing Manager that loves technology, business, strategy, and execution excellence and does it all with incredible adeptness. You are a decathlete, a sprinter, and marathoner – all wrapped into one.
What You'll Do
What You'll Do
As Highspot’s Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will execute against
the go-to-market strategy while driving tight alignment across product, sales, enablement, growth, marketing, success, and engineering teams.
You will have an intimate understanding of buyer pains and needs, and how Highspot uniquely addresses them. You will effectively synthesize and translate buyer needs into competitively differentiated positioning and messaging. You will spend a significant amount of your time crafting effective customer-facing sales assets, tools and collateral, and ensuring that they’re landed with the right internal teams.
You will know how to succeed in a hyper-growth growth company. You will own, manage and coordinate across disparate teams the many activities required to bring new product releases and new product innovation to market.
With the ability to impact both the company and the industry, you must have the skills to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and to execute independently on a variety of tasks.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will:
- Develop key deliverables for product releases including brochures, datasheets, videos, product web pages, and more.
- Manage, coordinate and evolve a world-class and repeatable launch process for new innovations.
- Craft stories of how Highspot’s technology delivers desired business outcomes.
- Generate global go-to-market marketing campaigns that help Highspot attain aggressive growth targets.
- Be a credible subject matter expert and on Highspot’s product and technology and value.
- Manage multiple high-visibility initiatives simultaneously.
- Are an experienced B2B SaaS product marketing leader
- Are an excellent communicator, simplifier, and collaborator
- Are a strategic thinker with a strong bias for execution
- Are a story-teller who can craft messages that resonate
- Are a builder who can design and run new processes
- Have a passion for building and scaling product businesses by identifying the intersection of customer pain points, market requirements, and product value
Requirements and Skills
- 4+ years of product marketing experience with knowledge of marketing for both new products and iterative releases of existing products
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Has owned and created messaging, positioning and product value proposition
- Project management skills to create and manage projects with multiple stakeholders, interdependencies and moving deadlines
- Analytical skills: to analyze marketing, sales, and market data to implement appropriate tracking to measure marketing success
- Cross-functional collaboration: demonstrated ability to work closely with product, engineering, PR, Biz Dev, design, sales, support, and legal teams
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results in high growth, innovative and fast-paced environments
- B2B SaaS product marketing experience preferred
- MBA or Business degree from top-tier university preferred
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description