Senior Product Marketing Manager at Axon
Your Day to Day
- Own Go-to-Market – you will be in charge of developing, executing, measuring, reporting and fine-tuning your product strategy as you drive adoption at each stage of the life-cycle.
- Know the Market – you are obsessed about customers, how they buy and their buying criteria; you are the authority on your competition and how to leapfrog them. You understand how to war-game, and run effective competitive campaigns, and have the battle scars to prove it.
- Tell a Story – you will be in charge of product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products to our customers in compelling ways. You will aim far and are willing to break the rules of communication to get the job done.
- Communicate Results – you will dive deep into data and create a framework to measure ROI effectiveness for all of you GTM programs, track results and continually optimize.
- Packaging – you understand the need for things to make sense across a bold and unique product portfolio. And you know how to work cross functionally with sales and product colleagues to generate excitement for your vision of how things should be.
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
- 10+ years of product marketing experience, ideally at a SaaS company
- Start up or entrepreneurial experience
- Experience launching new products into an established software category
- Proven ability to drive comprehensive market and competitive research
- Experience developing pricing models
- Experience extending a brand into an adjacent market
- Exceptional listening skills; clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality and comfort with ambiguity
- Resourceful/scrappy - ability to deliver outsized results in light of inevitable resource constraints
- Proven ability to convey complex concepts in simple terms
- Superior written communication skills - you should be a master storyteller
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, customers, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Startup experience
- Willingness for some business travel
- Experience disrupting an existing category with superior technology
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...