Senior Product Marketing Manager at Expedia Group
Are you passionate about articulating value to customers and being a voice for the customer to drive future innovation in business travel? Do you want to be the strategist who helps the world to understand that business travel can be just as enjoyable as leisure travel?
This is a rare opportunity for the right individual to combine work and play - the love for travel with the passion of technology and business. At Egencia, Expedia Group’s business travel, we are combining the best of technology with our global travel experience to reinvent how businesses manage their travel management programs to make being on the road easier for their employees.
Egencia is one of the top Travel Management Companies (TMCs) in the world. We provide innovative business travel solutions and local customer service in 65 countries. We're a great place for exceptional people who share our passion for technology, customers and travel experiences to grow their career.
We’re looking for a creative and dynamic Senior Product Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the corporate travel ecosystem but an experienced product marketer with a track record as a fast learner with the ability to influence across the organization should apply. You will lead a small team to develop positioning of Egencia’s product and content value for – air, car, rail and supply offerings - to drive global awareness of Egencia’s capabilities.
How Will Your Skills Help Us Grow?
- You will lead a small, global team of Product Marketing Managers focused on ensuring our customers understand the value of our product and its capabilities along with our differentiated content
- You can grow individuals and teams while also contributing knowledge and best practices to the broader team
- You and your team will build and execute the go-to-market for Egencia travel content portfolio and supply offers to include positioning, messaging, product launch, attach campaigns and sales enablement
- You'll use thorough understanding of customer segments and buyer personas to craft our content value proposition and develop differentiated positioning and messaging
- You're an excellent storyteller and a prolific content creator. You'll help the team to create highly engaging presentations and technical white papers, blogs, and videos that support all phases of the buyer and client engagement journeys.
- You will plan new feature launches and go-to-market campaigns to drive demand /attach
- You'll test and learn and use data and insights for continuous improvement
- You will ensure sales and account teams are ready to win. You'll actively deliver the content and training assets and become recognized as a go-to leader for market readiness
What You Bring:
- 8-10 years of Product Marketing experience in B2B, SaaS, preferably some business travel industry experience
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in business or marketing preferred
- Ability to think strategically, understand technology
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and bring clarity to help the team move forward
- Passion for technology – know, use, learn and help improve the product that you are marketing
- Customer empathy and focus with a deep understanding of market drivers, customer needs
- Proven track record and excellent people skills for interaction with customers, product, colleagues, and third parties across all levels of seniority
- Experience in public speaking with a strong written portfolio
- Exposure to multi-cultural environments, multi-lingual a plus
- You embody a growth mindset. You promote a diverse and inclusive team culture that nurtures and grows people
- You are willing to travel up to 20%
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.